What Mileage has yours done?

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Was there green stuff...hard to explain round the very edges of the light clusters where it is glued to the black backing, if so how did you remove it?? Mine is green round the edges not very nice.

I am going to hit 62000 tomorrow going to work in handforth. Done more miles these last 3 months than I did the whole year before. Starting to show now 1 the car is filthy and 2 everything is breaking!!!
Yes mate lots of green moss, tried all sorts to remove it with no luck before finally finding a cure. Have to remove the light units, then spray them at very close range with a pressure washer (mind your fingers!) in the edges where the lamp unit is glued to the black backing. All the moss just fell out.

You'll be dead close to me if you're working in Handforth, I only live on the A34 (you should know that road!).

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Yes mate lots of green moss, tried all sorts to remove it with no luck before finally finding a cure. Have to remove the light units, then spray them at very close range with a pressure washer (mind your fingers!) in the edges where the lamp unit is glued to the black backing. All the moss just fell out.

You'll be dead close to me if you're working in Handforth, I only live on the A34 (you should know that road!).

would that not damage the seal and let in water? i have little bits on dirt but nothing too bad.

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport

Cheers I will have to go round to my grandads and ask to use the pressure washer can get the wheel arches done at the same time. (whilst being supervised and told off for using it wrong of course) ;) It doesnt look nice although the brown car distracts you from it a but.

Yeah I will be working just off the A34 tomorrow at the BHS home there (counting stock) its about an hours drive for me but ive been round there a lot lately so getting to know it a bit better

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Cheers I will have to go round to my grandads and ask to use the pressure washer can get the wheel arches done at the same time. (whilst being supervised and told off for using it wrong of course) ;) It doesnt look nice although the brown car distracts you from it a but.

Yeah I will be working just off the A34 tomorrow at the BHS home there (counting stock) its about an hours drive for me but ive been round there a lot lately so getting to know it a bit better
Haha, well look out for me mate. Also take care at the + junction at Gatley lights (where Gatley road meets the A34), was a mahoosive smash there the other night, 3rd time in 2 years people have ended up in hospital from accidents there!

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Haha, well look out for me mate. Also take care at the + junction at Gatley lights (where Gatley road meets the A34), was a mahoosive smash there the other night, 3rd time in 2 years people have ended up in hospital from accidents there!

I will keep my eyes peeled, and try not to crash at that junction ;) Will be going via there after the M60