what turbo??

Aug 22, 2011
aberdeen
Hi All i have just bought a 2001 plate ibiza cupra. already has forge FMIC, TIP, Jetex induction kit and stage 1 remap to 200BHP. I'm looking at getting a hybrid turbo at some point but i would like to know what turbos are standard on Audi s4's as i have a friend who has the correct shape one spare. just wouldlike to know if they are ko3s or ko3? its a 1999 s4.

Cheers for the help.

p.s. will post photos when i collect the car.

Aug 22, 2011
aberdeen
Ok Cheers for the replies. I understand A hybrid is custom made its really my future plans in the meantime want to put KO3s on the car and was wondering if the s4 comes with these standard?

Umm car cost just over 2K. FSH 74k on the clock.

cheers

Aug 22, 2011
aberdeen
Ok That helps cheers i thought that the S4 turbo on the right of that pic was the same as the ibiza one so thank you for clarifying it is slightly different. Please can you point me in the best direction to get hold of a KO3s turbo or provide a list of cars which have them on standard.

I have found a lot of threads about the turbos but none identifying where to get them.

Aug 22, 2011
aberdeen
Thanks for This, i will now raid the scrappies near me to see if i can find one. i take its only the 180bhp golfs and leons which have them?

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Thanks for This, i will now raid the scrappies near me to see if i can find one. i take its only the 180bhp golfs and leons which have them?

Aye but be careful if you find an early Leon Cupra (x-plate 2000) as some came with the APP engine which has a ko3. As long as the engine code is AUQ you'll be fine for a K03s. :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.