What V.A.G. Seats will bolt straight into MK4 Ibiza?

Skywalker80

I've owned my 130 PD Sport for 4 months now and i'm pretty happy with it, just that the drivers seat is killing my back.

I find this odd as i've had recaros/sports seats in almost every car i've owned and never had an issue.
I think it's because the Ibiza sport seats are really firm but have no support whatsoever to the lower back.

Just curious if anyone has changed their front seats from another V.A.G. motor and if they'd go in without modification.
Was thinking about seats from an A3, MK4/5 Golf or MK5 Polo, anyone know if these would fit?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
I've owned my 130 PD Sport for 4 months now and i'm pretty happy with it, just that the drivers seat is killing my back.

I find this odd as i've had recaros/sports seats in almost every car i've owned and never had an issue.
I think it's because the Ibiza sport seats are really firm but have no support whatsoever to the lower back.

Just curious if anyone has changed their front seats from another V.A.G. motor and if they'd go in without modification.
Was thinking about seats from an A3, MK4/5 Golf or MK5 Polo, anyone know if these would fit?

Cheers

pretty sure all other seats require modding. this has been asked before. if any it will be polo or VRS for the straight bolt in

Skywalker80

Ah right, thought that might be the case, I will try my scrappy next week and see what they have, think VRS seats are gonna be like hen's teeth, probably look for Polo GTI instead.

Cheers for the reply

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise