WhatCar give the Exeo 4 stars out of 5

andycupra

status subject to change
this car had a good write up in the press over the weekend. However they appeared to highlight the dilema of buying a brand new seat or 1/2 year old audi...

It would appear its got the dash from the audi cabrio? so the dash is good quality.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I think we all sumised that a used Audi A4 would be a strong argument against a new Exeo. But on the other hand a new or even better a used Exeo would be a strong argument in itself compared to a Mondeo.

CupraSport

Mar 8, 2004
Bolton
Visit site
Looks promising, the thing about the JD power survey I think is more down to the bad dealers around. Not sure how they can compare it against the Skoda Superb as this is A4 size not A6 size.. Problem is will it be could enough for people to notice outside those that have already found Seat, and stump up the cash. I hope they get a hot model as well.

I so thike the seat "avant" version of this as well, lets hope the wider worl starts seeing them as a major player in this market.

WaveyDaveyGravy

But I'm so tasty
Jan 3, 2006
Shipley
Looks promising, the thing about the JD power survey I think is more down to the bad dealers around. Not sure how they can compare it against the Skoda Superb as this is A4 size not A6 size.. Problem is will it be could enough for people to notice outside those that have already found Seat, and stump up the cash. I hope they get a hot model as well.

I so thike the seat "avant" version of this as well, lets hope the wider worl starts seeing them as a major player in this market.

JD Power survey has very little to do with dealers, that's only one area of 8, so if someone gets a poor score it's deserved. You're not right about the Superb, it's based on the Passat platform, so that comparison is totally valid, but even if it was on a bigger platform it's the same price.

I just think that it should be far cheaper than it is, it cost peanuts to develop and the only set up costs were shipping the line to Spain. They could have spent some money doing the handling then.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.