Wheel alignment specifications and performance

geom

Hi all,

i am a new Leon Stylance 1.6 owner and today i went to the dealer for the first service around 1500km.

I had a feeling that something was not going fine and i asked them to check the wheel alignment....and i was right. The toe was out of range -0,2 (Left) +0,2 (Right) which is obviously wrong and they fixed it. They said me that the correct number is something about +/- 10 but i think it's something about +/-1.0 because with 10 degrees you cannot roll.

Then i wondered if someone know the official wheel alignment specifications.

I searched but i didnt find anything on the net...

And one more question for current owners, does the car accelerates better after some kilometers because i feel that above 4200 rpm it seems to hang a little.

geom

Ok, the correct settings for the front wheels are 0.5 degrees negative toe for each wheel and 0.2 - 0.7 negative camber.

For the rear wheels, if i saw clearly, it was about 0.05 degrees negative toe

Before the wheel alignment process i had noticed a little instability in high speeds but perfect cornering and i think this was the effect of the little positive toe setting. Now after the process and at 150km/h the steering wheel is more stable and has a safe feeling.

Last edited by a moderator:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise