Wheel alignment

davidcaffery

Sep 28, 2013
Manchester
Had the cupra r in for hunter wheel alignment but all that seems to of been adjusted is the toe, does camber and castor not get adjusted in this service, I'm sick of going through tyres with the car wearing out the inner edges of them quite quickly due to the camber, so thought taking it in for this service would sort my issues. Can't seem to post a picture but my camber from left is - 1.42 and castor is 6.32. Front left camber is - 1.42 and castor 5.47 is this able to be adjusted

aBoijj

May 20, 2009
Midlands
Had the cupra r in for hunter wheel alignment but all that seems to of been adjusted is the toe, does camber and castor not get adjusted in this service, I'm sick of going through tyres with the car wearing out the inner edges of them quite quickly due to the camber, so thought taking it in for this service would sort my issues. Can't seem to post a picture but my camber from left is - 1.42 and castor is 6.32. Front left camber is - 1.42 and castor 5.47 is this able to be adjusted
Don't know about the Cupra R specifically, but my TDI Cupra doesn't have any camber/caster adjustment without changing the arms for aftermarket adjustables. I was surprised to find that to be the case, coming from a much older car (1991) that did have a small amount of adjustment available on the camber as standard.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.