Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest - time is running out to book your place at our annual get together. Free car stickers included for attendees: Find out more

Wheel nut caps

Discussion in 'Leon Mk3' started by Guyster1973uk, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Guyster1973uk

Guyster1973uk Full Member

Hey guys I’ve owned my seat Leon for 6 months love noticed earlier today I’m missing some wheel cap covers and quite a few of the others were loose ready to come out . Anyone else had similar problems to this ?

2. j.owen

j.owen Full Member

I have this problem with my Ibiza Cupra. 3 missing on the front drivers side, 2 missing on the rear drivers side and 1 missing on the rear passenger side.

Took me a similar amount of time to notice this - Out of interest, could anyone provide a link to where I could purchase some replacements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Scrogg

Scrogg Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...

Common problem with Mk3 Leon and Mk5 Ibiza. They are only pence each so if it bothers you get a bag from your dealership and replace them as-and-when they fall off.

You never know, but if your car is only 6 months old your dealership might even give you a bag for free ;)

4. Lmbarrett83

Lmbarrett83 Full Member

Yeah, realised that a few of mine had vanished after over a year of ownership.
    Dealer replaced free of charge.
    The vehicle was and still is in warranty though.

5. dieselface

dieselface Senior Member

6. Guyster1973uk

Guyster1973uk Full Member

Well I phoned the dealership I bought the car from (Arnold clark)explained it to them they said the caps aren’t the best in fairness and charged me 1.73 per cap. I phoned seat directly explained the deal with them and i said to them if their admitting it’s a common fault with the caps they should be replacing them free of charge the guy on phone completely agreed with me and said I’ll phone u back I’m gonna phone them ask what their playing at