where can i get koni coilovers and how much

CustardCupra

Feb 2, 2002
Cleveland
Visit site
Would spend the extra if splashing out on coilovers and get Bilstien Pss9's , Koni's allways seem to be that bit more of a harsher ride .

Drop will be Approx 75-80 mm Max ,
but IMHO this results in a poor handling car with shite ride quality

t18con

Mar 21, 2002
n.i.
Visit site
best prices i could find were 699 all in from tsr(from memory), although the fks(koni inserts) could be found for a lot cheaper(520for height adj.and 630 for height and bump adj.).the pss9s were 825 plus vat from ecp.

CustardCupra

Feb 2, 2002
Cleveland
Visit site
Originally posted by andy_dea
what are fks like???

just after a big drop really
If its a big drop your after then i would save your wedge and get H&R cup ,
drops the car a genuine 50mm and more when it settles down , but its non adjustable .
50mm with wheel spacers and 7.5 " x 16" wheels will see scrubbge ,
Just ask Madmile

mkidd

Nov 10, 2003
S.Glos
Originally posted by redman
best prices i could find were 699 all in from tsr(from memory), although the fks(koni inserts) could be found for a lot cheaper(520for height adj.and 630 for height and bump adj.).the pss9s were 825 plus vat from ecp.

Where is the best place to get the Fks coilovers from??

andy_dea

Aug 9, 2003
north east
Visit site
no jools want a bigger drop than that, want it so the top of the tyres are tucked into the arch, so it has to be coilovers,

also before anyone says anything it how i like a car to look, so its up to me if it handles crap, at least with coilovers you can change the settings whenever you feel like it

and will sort the arches so that it does not rub

so anyone any inof on coilovers prices and best places to buy from can you please post here

cheers andy

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members