where does me thread keep going!!!

vee_dub_modder

Volkswagen racing tech-pt
Feb 19, 2008
Midlands
hi, i keep starting a thread as i'm trying to get a company to manufacture various composite pannels and trim for the lcr as i want some and it'd be rude not to share this with the other members.

i need to know the sort of demand so we can all be quoted on prices and the manufactures can work out what moulds to make and if there is enough peep's are interested they'll absorb the cost of the mould making

i have posted it twice now over the past three days and again i have logged on to see who's posted and its missing again both from the forum and my posts!!

i can only assume its being deleted by admin?? if this is the case can someone please tell me why as from my point of view i'm only trying to help people out on the forum and help make the world a better place for us leon owners!!!

many thanks for your time.

Luke Timms.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Your thread was in breach of the forum rules - as is this thread.

When it was first deleted, the deletion note (Still visible to all) explained the reason.

You need to read the group buy feeler rules.

vee_dub_modder

Volkswagen racing tech-pt
Feb 19, 2008
Midlands
ah sharn't bother. least it means i'll be driving something individual lol.
where are deletion notes btw guys?? cant find anything.

Cheers for your help all

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Read the sticky in this section if you still want to go ahead:

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=164

Posted in the relevant section and bearing the rules will be enough for it to be reviewed and approved/disaproved etc..

You'll generally drive your own price paid down on a group buy but there is rules to follow.
Don't moan at the admins for the rules set out by them your only going to piss them off.
They have a lot of work to do with the upkeep and moderation but I've always found them to respond quickly to your requests. Whether it be in your favour or not.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.