Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

spiff

Oct 27, 2012
South Wales
What is your friends name? I live in Hirwaun and never seen a yellow one apart from Beefy's. Passed a black LCR a couple of times in the village over the last few weeks. No idea who it is though :D

His names vince. He lives in the new houses?

GJF47

May 15, 2011
Hirwaun, South Wales
Oi Gareth and Mine - or are you only counting R's - last time I let you out from Tramway

Yours isn't yellow Mark :D

I'm not in Tramway anymore. Living down the Pandy now. There is a big dip going into the street which meant I had to raise my car up a fair bit as it kept getting stuck :(

Guppy

Hi, From Abergavenny. Work in Newport.

Just picked up an Ibiza Cupra.

Been out of the car scene for a few years. Looking to get back into it with some booooooost!

My last motor was a Cliosport running Throttle bodies :D

Looking forward to playing with a Turbo for a change!

Will get pics up soon

Guppy

Iyya

mk3 matey.

Looking at a stage 2 map from gwent vw in a few weeks. Anyone have any feedback on them??

Rhys_

Mar 29, 2009
Cardiff, South Wales
Iyya

mk3 matey.

Looking at a stage 2 map from gwent vw in a few weeks. Anyone have any feedback on them??

no not from using gwent vw (i havent done so) but i do know they are APR remaps. I have APR stage 2 on my edition 30 gti and the remap is amazing - although all my work is done at awesome gti. with yours being the 1.8t i havent got any experience with that engine but they guys at awesome should be able to provide any info you need about APR software on the car. good luck with it

Oakley.

Dec 2, 2012
Hi all, live in newport, currently driving a mk5 fiesta zetec s, looking into buying a leon tdi fr :). Hope to see u all at some meets :rolleyes:

Oakley.

Dec 2, 2012
Thanks! Could you please have a look at my introduction and answer my question in there? Thanks alot

Rhys_

Mar 29, 2009
Cardiff, South Wales
About the maps? Yeah that is possible but I only know a few tuners that have selective maps on. Revo Apr etc. Who has mapped it? An eco map I personally haven't had before as I have found economy is not affected by a map.

Oakley.

Dec 2, 2012
He's claiming its a revo tec map & has got receipts to prove it! I'm not sure on the colour but is lovely! It's a really dim yellow! Would send a link but can't until 15 posts :lol:

Rhys_

Mar 29, 2009
Cardiff, South Wales
He's claiming its a revo tec map & has got receipts to prove it! I'm not sure on the colour but is lovely! It's a really dim yellow! Would send a link but can't until 15 posts :lol:

Start saying hi in the new members bits! that sure gets your posts up quickly...
Anyway if has receipts for it should be ok to check the name of the company that did it and see from there what you think. Are there any rolling road graphs for it after the map? would give you an idea on how it is. To be honest If it drives nice has a good service history and you have a good look over it and it seems all good you could always have it re mapped to standard or even have it done by a company would feel more happy with. Any other mods to it?

Oakley.

Dec 2, 2012
It hasn't been on a rr, but theirs one not far from the port am I correct?

Yah it has coiliovers, milltek exhaust system, tinted windows, 8k HIDs, boost gauges & Cupra r front splitter :). As soon as I get enough posts I will post link up lol

Rhys_

Mar 29, 2009
Cardiff, South Wales
sounds good mate, have a good look over it and check out all the history etc. remaps are easy to rearrange or get reflashed if thats the worrying point for you. the Main rolling road i know of close to me is at got boost in bridgend

Oakley.

Dec 2, 2012
What would be main things to check on it? As its in London and I'm pretty sure that I don't wan to drive two hour for it to be a shambles lol.

I don't mind driving to Bridgend just to see the bhp :).

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.