Where to buy second hand k04-023 turbo?

jonathanp

Jan 5, 2005
Coventry
The seals have gone on my hybrid turbo so I'm trying to source a second hand turbo I can send off to be rebuilt. All I really need is the exhaust housing as mine is cracked.

Can anyone give an advice as where to try? I've tried the usual (ebay, local breakers etc) but nothing much has turned up.

I'm based in Coventry

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
There's a place up by the Ricoh Arena that breaks VAG cars, although they always seemed a bit light on SEAT's when I've been there. But you might be able to get one off another car?

http://sanburn.co.uk/

The other option for Ebay is not to search for the specific part, but actually search for 'ibiza breaking' or 'leon breaking'. A fair few people advertise a locking nut or similar, and get you to contact them directly for the rest of the car.

Last edited:

Cupra_Chaz

Hi I drive a seat cupra 2000 reg and in recent weeks it wont start, i turn the key and theres a lot of clicking just wont start up but other times it starts no problem. Any idea's on what it could be?? ( drove through a flood not so long a go could it be damp ?)

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Hi I drive a seat cupra 2000 reg and in recent weeks it wont start, i turn the key and theres a lot of clicking just wont start up but other times it starts no problem. Any idea's on what it could be?? ( drove through a flood not so long a go could it be damp ?)

Think you might want to do a search rather than post on an unrelated topic...

jonathanp

Jan 5, 2005
Coventry
Ebay! Have you looked on there?

Yup, tried ebay

There's a place up by the Ricoh Arena that breaks VAG cars, although they always seemed a bit light on SEAT's when I've been there. But you might be able to get one off another car?

http://sanburn.co.uk/

The other option for Ebay is not to search for the specific part, but actually search for 'ibiza breaking' or 'leon breaking'. A fair few people advertise a locking nut or similar, and get you to contact them directly for the rest of the car.

Cheers, I didn't know of anyone that local, doh!

I'll try searching again on ebay as well :thumbup:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise