Where to get headlights fitted

22ssingh

May 10, 2010
ROCHESTER, KENT
I'm getting a new pair of headlights for my leon, and I have heard that it's a bumper off job to fit them, and it's not something I want to do myself, does anyone one know where I could pay someone to fit them for me? Preferably in the Kent area

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
I'm getting a new pair of headlights for my leon, and I have heard that it's a bumper off job to fit them, and it's not something I want to do myself, does anyone one know where I could pay someone to fit them for me? Preferably in the Kent area
It is a two person job, but Im sure there must be some guy's around the Kent area who would help?? re bumper removal see Forge web site regarding twin cooler fitment this gives very good details on how to - if you were nearer I would help. ..............

nickjones1

Jul 21, 2011
Hi 22ssingh,

i quess you got the headlights fitted without a problem, Looks amazing, the white alloys and new lights, i love it.

Where did you get the headlights from?

andyccr

FR CR
Jul 19, 2002
Essex
try Mike @ Impossible Performance in Canterbury. He used to look after my Octavia vRS when I had it

Andy

paul7619

Jul 21, 2011
LLanelli
hi 22ssingh. I just bought those lights and there look great. With regards to the bumper very easy to take off 20min so if you are paying someone it should take no more than an hour to change the lights back. But its very easy to do your self

May 7, 2011
North East, UK

He 22ssingh,

Can you please tell me where you got your DLite Headlights from?
I am after the black for my2011 (1P1 09+) Leon.

Thanks

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise