Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store. We've also updated our terms and conditions so check them out too.

Where's my Thread???

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by m0rk, May 12, 2005.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m0rk

m0rk sarcasm comes free
    Staff Member

Your advert is in a QUEUE awaiting approval.

If your advert lacks any of the following:

1. A clearly marked price. (everything has a price)
    2. Contact information. (This means an email or tel no. Private Messaging is not a recognised form of contact as not every user has PM access)
    3. Is in breach of the rules in anyway (refresh yourself here - For Sale Rules)
    4. Is deemed as 'not suitable' for SCN

IT WON'T BE APPROVED AND THEREFORE WILL BE DELETED!!

And because we all have full time jobs - the approval process may take a while (we will aim for sub 24hrs) - but we won't / can't / don't have time to tell you if we delete it.

Cheers

Mark & SCN Admin

#1 m0rk, May 12, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2007
  2. mrcoyote

mrcoyote See no evil...

For Sale Adverts

When submitting an advert can you PLEASE ensure that the correct information is contained within it.

Each ad will require...

1, Contact details - Email address or phone number. If it just says PM me it will NOT be approved and will be deleted.
    2, A price - without this again it will be deleted.

If your ad is deleted you will not receive notification of this, nor will you be told that your ad has to be amended. The people who look after these ads have normal day jobs and can't spend their time running around after you to ensure that your advert is correct.

3. WeeJase

WeeJase pert

just a bump to remind you all of this guys and girls .i have deleted as many ads tonight as i have approved.
    and also please be mindful that we cannot be here to approve your ads all the time,as much as we try.we do go on holiday and have families and full time jobs like the rest of the human race.so posting 3 ads within an hour just gets my goat.
    posting a link to your old car at a dealers that does not sponsor cupranet will also be deleted,why should some pay to have space on here and others get it for free.
    and lastly,it is a free site/service and we like to keep it that way.
    thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.