Which alloys???????

lodge

Aug 22, 2010
Swansea
The TSW we're quoted at £1900 with average rubber so not cheap but an option. Ive just decided to go and look at a set of vertini magic alloys. Haven't seen any Leon's running these but they look great in pic so hopefully look just as good in flesh. These are the same price but I do like the slight concave on the alloy

Charlie140

Wheels

Im thinking of a set of vmr rims for my tdi leon, cant decide on 18 or 19"???, if i go 19,s how much will i need to lower it, 40mm? More?, gona get eibach springs. Can anyone advise me? Cheers

Bruce GT3

May 8, 2010
,Location, Location
Ok. Well here you go. You asked for it.
emu2uzy6.jpg
ese2enaj.jpg

Bruce GT3

May 8, 2010
,Location, Location
What size rubber are you using, how much have you lowered the car and any rubbing issues?

Rubber is 225/35x19 front and 235/35x19 rear. Not sure how much lower the car is, but probably around 40mm or so. No rubbing other than at the front where I hit a dip or bump in the road and the suspension compresses. This is only the arch liner and there is not damage to the rim or the tyre, so I'm not bothered about it.

HTH

Bruce

markrich

Sep 16, 2012
Stoke
It looks the dogs mate with them 19s on I am think of going 19s on me supercopa lambo gallerado reps not seen any with them on yet

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.