Which boot do we have?

wesbar

Nov 22, 2009
Does anyone know whether the Cupra Ateca has 2 boot floor levels or one? Looking at getting a boot liner ready for when she arrives but didn’t realise there are different boots. Cheers.

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
Does anyone know whether the Cupra Ateca has 2 boot floor levels or one? Looking at getting a boot liner ready for when she arrives but didn’t realise there are different boots. Cheers.
I'm sure that I read somewhere that it doesn't have an adjustable floor, but I can't find the reference now! It would make sense that you can't adjust it though - remember that you've got the four wheel drive gubbins, a subwoofer and a spare wheel under the boot floor.

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
If it’s 4drive then it’s a single floor level. If it’s just fwd then I thought it had 2 floor levels as you don’t have the 4drive gubbins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perelaar

Jan 18, 2019
Sugartown Belgium
2 boot floor levels possible (floor can be placed on lower level, just like Leon ST) if you did not spec spare wheel.
Brembo brakes not compatible with spare wheel, so dealer told me, therefore if you spec Brembo brakes you'll have the 2 floors. And be obliged to take the sound pack as well, if I remember correctly.

wesbar

Nov 22, 2009
I got comfort and sound with the subwoofer so I guess that means just the upper floor?

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Here you go
PSX_20190224_203534.jpg
PSX_20190224_203515.jpg

t121anf

May 14, 2004
2 boot floor levels possible (floor can be placed on lower level, just like Leon ST) if you did not spec spare wheel.
Brembo brakes not compatible with spare wheel, so dealer told me, therefore if you spec Brembo brakes you'll have the 2 floors. And be obliged to take the sound pack as well, if I remember correctly.

Demo/showroom vehicle I saw had Brembo's and a spare wheel, not saying they are compatible but it would be odd of them to fit both if they weren't.

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
Demo/showroom vehicle I saw had Brembo's and a spare wheel, not saying they are compatible but it would be odd of them to fit both if they weren't.
Brochure specifically says that adding the Design pack (with Brembos) deletes the spare wheel and replaces it with gunk.

perelaar

Jan 18, 2019
Sugartown Belgium

I was told by our dealer (D'Ieteren, VAG importer in Belgium, so directly at the source :) ) that spare wheel is not compatible with the brake pack. Dealer config done in the showroom also mentioned this when we ordered the car, as well as the mandatory inclusion of subwoofer when ordering the brake pack...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.