which buget coil over kit for lcr?

Cuprakev

Nov 2, 2014
southampton
Hi recently bought a lcr and was wondering which buget coil over kit is the best? I dont to go to low just wanna close the gap between arch and tyre also do i need adjustable drop links ? Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Cuprakev

Nov 2, 2014
southampton
Yh maybe 300 but yh around that price i had prosports on my old octy vrs but only did around 200 miles before i sold the car also had probs with vito drop links ended up buyin adjustable drop links see i only wanna buy once lol

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
The JOM and Prosport kits are very similar and both would need drop links. FK also do a kit that includes drop links but at the moment they aren't in stock.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Cuprakev

Nov 2, 2014
southampton
Ok do u no anythin bout these prosports 259 quid are they the same as the others they have a different part no z28754q pic looks different rear shock and spring together maybe just illistration only ??

Cuprakev

Nov 2, 2014
southampton
Yh i seen these different ones on bay rear shock all in one they say cupra r 1m but prob wrong ill contact u to order prosports by the weekend any idea where i can get adjusable drop links ebay only have cupra not r ? And thanks for info

Cuprakev

Nov 2, 2014
southampton
I got vito ones for the vrs didnt fit i no they should venom have fk ones but not adjustable ill just order them cheers mate

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
Do you mean does the ARB rub on the driveshaft when fitting the Prosport kit to the Cupra R? If so this is why you need the shortened drop links.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Vwp6n

Nov 15, 2014
I have a brand new set of st suspension lowering springs for sale if your interested brand new still in the box £130 posted , makes it sit lovely 50mm front 40mm rear kit

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.