Which car stereo?????

wazzzer

Mar 18, 2010
halstead essex
Hi there...
Im looking at getting a new stereo, the two im looking at are the
Kenwood KDC-BT8044U, or the Pioneer DEH 7100BT.Has anyone got these if so what are they like???

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Pioneer is my choice mate. Great head units especially the one you have listed. There is also a similar one which has red lights rather than blue if you prefer. Think its the one I am going for..........Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

rabe187

Mar 19, 2009
Saudi Arabia
www.cardomain.com
Hey Wazzer i definitely recommend the Pioneer, i have a very similar one in my Leon ... but i still haven't gotten round to getting the Stereo Fascia replaced ... have a look at my Cardomain page ... link just below

Alpine iDA-x305.

Fits the Leon dash lights perfectly.

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

wazzzer

Mar 18, 2010
halstead essex
A cool £280.00 :whistle

You can get them for £230.00 now.

They are cheaper on eBay, from china, but use the Chinese wire harness, and requires major ball ache to make it work. (some one on here bought on recently)

Have they got parrot built in like the others im looking at?

Scottl

I always had Alpines before, but recently I bought a 2010 model Pioneer for my Cupra.

Red lighting matches the dash nicely and the sound quality is superb - i'm really impressed with it.

wazzzer

Mar 18, 2010
halstead essex
I have a Kenwood KDC-W7544U which is similar to the KDC-BT8044U you're looking at but it doesn't have Bluetooth. It's great for iPod control though, so I would recommend it for that.

DSC00341.jpg

Yeah im mainly after one which is good for ipod control, plus with parrot built in i can lose my seperate parrot.

Scottl

Mine is a DEH-3200UB with ipod control, got it for £108 I think.

You can get the one with bluetooth too, DEH-6200BT, but it's going to be a bit more than that.

Snoopcousins

Working the Guns!
Mar 18, 2005
Bangor
I have a Kenwood KDC-W7544U which is similar to the KDC-BT8044U you're looking at but it doesn't have Bluetooth. It's great for iPod control though, so I would recommend it for that.

DSC00341.jpg

I have this one too, colour match is perfect...

The BT40 model of this has the bluetooth built in else you can get the Bluetooth kit for it separately

squirrelater

Nice choice of music!:clap:
(Can't post url's yet)

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
I have this one too, colour match is perfect...

The BT40 model of this has the bluetooth built in else you can get the Bluetooth kit for it separately

Yeah the colour match is spot on. Looking at the Kenwood KDC-BT8044U that wazzer was asking about though, it says the colour is just blue, i.e. not colour changing like ours.

Nice choice of music!:clap:
(Can't post url's yet)

:rocker: :D

rabe187

Mar 19, 2009
Saudi Arabia
www.cardomain.com

DSC00341.jpg

Hi Gav ... was wondering where u got the Seat Stereo Fascia as i desperately need one, and i don't live in the U.K. so i need to buy it online, any suggestions?

Cheers

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.