Which offset to suit Cupra without fouling arches or brakes? (Pro Race 1.2's)

jdearden

DJ,

Have you had any prices for them with tyres? I'm considering a few sets of which the TD pro race 1.2's was one of them.

What colour are you going for?

I don't know if people agree but I think that the single colour pro race 1.2's look small compared to other models due to the spokes not going to the outer edge and sittting on the inside of the lip.

Where as Revo's has the red lip which defines the edges of the wheel giving the illusion of a bigger wheel!?...anyone agree?

That's why my wheels are going to have a a different colour edge:think:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Na I never bothered pricing them with tyres mate. Myself and the other member are getting gloss black and without the rim stripe :)

jdearden

Na I never bothered pricing them with tyres mate. Myself and the other member are getting gloss black and without the rim stripe :)

Cool, very interested to see how they look on the car, when I said about them being small that was in the showroom compared to the other 18's...like I said an Illusion.

Is your car lowered if so how much by? Thanks.

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
DJ,

I don't know if people agree but I think that the single colour pro race 1.2's look small compared to other models due to the spokes not going to the outer edge and sittting on the inside of the lip.

Yes I agree.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I am not too concerned about them looking small. I am more concerned about the weight saving and increased performance ;)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
:lol:

Edit: Mine are on the shelf so will be on the car within the week :D:D:D

Good job I never went for matt black eh ;)

Last edited:

ares

Jun 28, 2008
Greece, Athens
How can I get a hold on a set of those pro race 1.2s for my Cupra here in Greece? djhorace can you talk to them, do they send to Greece? If you can talk to them I am interested in a set of 18x8. Do we know the weight of those wheels. I am too, not concerned about the looks but more concerned about the weight saving and increased performance.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members