Which offset to suit Cupra without fouling arches or brakes? (Pro Race 1.2's)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Wheels will be on this weekend all going well :)

Going to order 1 F1 Assymetric and wear out the set before I change to something else. Not keen on mixing 225 and 235 on the car.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
have you managed to find them and cheaper than THIS?

(they are the 225's)

No, and I think I will order one if the local garage cant do me a deal.

@ Dan - Yes mate. I dont see the point in mix matching. The F1's are good tyres, but when they are done, I think I will see how people with 235's get on with clearance before I change up to them.

nickydobreanu

Cheers guys,
I will soon go with Pro Race 1.2 White and Toyo Proxes R888.
I just want to let you know that the ET35 has been tested on Leon 1P, and it was not a Cupra.
If the car has a stiff enough suspension (Sport OEM, for instance), nothing will happen, no damage. I will keep you posted with my findings as soon as I will install/test the new wheels.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
28022009155.jpg

ET 45 with 4 x Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetrics, 225/40/18

Not sure that I like them so much on the Leon, but I have noticed a difference on the performance of the car - seems sharper now than before. If they did a similar weighted 5 spoke wheel I would have preferred it.

I got a slight bit of scuffage in the inside of the wheel arch on a hard corner, therefore glad I did not go further than ET45 or wider than 225.

This is what it looked like with black OEM wheels for comparison.

23122008068.jpg

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Very nice bud, like these better than the OEM ones. You made the right move going for solid black ones, nice to hear your betting a better feel with these, will be even more of a beast now

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Cheers Wil. Need to get some black bolt covers ordered to match them now :)

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
They look champion Al - I'm likin' these a lot..
I popped into a shop this week and run my paws over a set identical to yours, they look great, I'm thinkin' bout gettin' the red rims tho - copyin' the look of REVO Martyn's motor, goes well with the white!

Al

Aug 29, 2005
They look champion Al - I'm likin' these a lot..
I popped into a shop this week and run my paws over a set identical to yours, they look great, I'm thinkin' bout gettin' the red rims tho - copyin' the look of REVO Martyn's motor, goes well with the white!

I think the red would suit your white car more, for sure. I like Martyns car a lot.

The red stripe would be too much on my car though I think - too much red.

Chris_Cupra

Apr 17, 2007
Athens, Greece
28022009155.jpg

ET 45 with 4 x Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetrics, 225/40/18

Not sure that I like them so much on the Leon, but I have noticed a difference on the performance of the car - seems sharper now than before. If they did a similar weighted 5 spoke wheel I would have preferred it.

Very nice look ...:) What kind of alloys are these ...??? They might be lighter than the OEM ones...???

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise