Which Short shifter? Ebay or Forge?

tom.b

Mar 30, 2011
Nottingham
sellers got 100% good feedback so even if it was'nt any good im sure they would refund you no problem ;)

EDIT: think i mite have to get one at that price haha my wallet hates SCN

Last edited:

Rorza

Apr 3, 2011
Nuneaton
I've got the ebay one exactly the same just no forge stamp oh no and half price ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Dec 28, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
That looks awesome. A friend of mine has a short-shift manual gearbox on his VW Bora (don't remember the model exactly, but it's kind of old) and he loves it. Let us know how it turns out. Good luck!

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yes i cant drive a car now if it doesn't have a short shifter fitted makes a huge difference! ive also fitted Metal Shifter bushes which make a big difference aswell, gonna be fitting some more metal gearbox shifter bushes aswell soon

My gear stick feels very mechanical now just the way i like it

Rorza

Apr 3, 2011
Nuneaton
Yes just remove air filter housing and you'll be staring right at it. I fitted it with the 42 dd metal bushes and the shift is sooo much better.

Willz17

Jun 27, 2012
South Wales
I've got the ebay one exactly the same just no forge stamp oh no and half price ;)

Based upon this comment, I have just ordered my short shifter from eBay!!!!
I hope it's going to be good and not a disappointment =]

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
The only thing that concernes me is the ad first says for a mk1 then it says it fits the 2 litre engine......... good damn price though!

Rorza

Apr 3, 2011
Nuneaton
The only thing that concernes me is the ad first says for a mk1 then it says it fits the 2 litre engine......... good damn price though!

i asked about this but they said it will fit so brought it and looks exactly same as forge for all mk2's

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
everybody is mentioning the bushings where can you get them and how much???

x2

Had a set of these on my Celica and they made a world of difference along with a short shift - feels like you're loading a rifle, such a solid, mechanical and definitive feel.

So where do we get the bushings...?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.