Which Wide Band Lambda Sensor?

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
PLX Wideband also another one out there..
I use Zeitronix, have done for years now. Been very good. now interfaces to my S60 DTA ecu easily too.

VEMs looks good. Documentation with them is sketchy as is a supplier

Innovate is widely used also

phil_m

Nov 30, 2005
Suffolk
I run the Innovate LC-1 and was told last time it was mapped that it was spot on, although it does need calibrating quite often...

IbizaAlex

AKS tuning
May 11, 2008
Bedford
Im with Vems. Supplier is very good and helpful. They also have a forum if you get stuck with anything. Spares are also easy to get hold of. Its in a 53mm gauge so you can fit it anywhere.

Otherwise i would go Zeitronix.

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
Cheers lads, I'll have a good look at all of those. I'm swaying towards one of the Zeitronix ones at the moment.

Well after a recent trip to Knockhill for a Hot Marques evening with some mates http://www.eastsidevw.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9933

I've decided to pull my finger out and get all the parts i've have sitting for over two years fitted. ARB's, engine & gearbox mounts, Coilovers refurbed and lower brace fitted. The G60 flywheel is down at AGRA Engineering in Dundee getting lightened and balanced then hopefully if he's home a friend will be fitting the new diff, clutch and flywheel.

Looking at getting a cage, maybe a Omp or Sparco 6/8 point bolt in one and a set of Sabelt seats and harnesses.

Took my IC pipework off again so my brother can get it copied and found quite a lot of oil in there. The car has only done about 2 miles since i refitted the pipework so i guess the seals are shot. So the Ko3s will be coming off to get refurbished.

My oil cooler and non AC belt arrived before i left so that'll be getting fitted and the air con will be getting binned.:D

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
I was down with red 200sx in the 1st pic Baz.

Register on trackscotland.co.uk for track nights etc

It was a cracking night, can't wait to get my car on although it's a long way off.:cry: I was down with the white Cosworth:drool:

Just registered on that site, looks not bad.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.