White FR to Black Cupra - Cupra Now Sold :(

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Not at all really mate, ill get cruise control retro-fitted, maybe a headunit and a future wheel refurb. Gonna change a few settings in vagcom too but other than that, it'l be staying standard.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
dont become a stranger to the forum now you dont own a seat scott,looks like a nice car your latest new golf.

Been coming on less and less for awhile but I'll still be coming on and updating and checking out other readers rides! Cheers, I'm very happy with it, not as bad on fuel as first imagined either!

Very jealous, 2 cars I would love to own! lol

R32 looks great, all the best with it! :)

Cheers buddy, gonna clean it up tonight I hope and change a few vagcom things

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Well, 6 hour round trip in the 32 last night and they are all well and picked up. Sold someone the suspension that came of the mk2 as well so was all good!

Few pics:

2568564b.jpg

851fe4e6.jpg

Probably look better condition in the pics than they are. Hopefully do a test fit this weekend and see what they are like for fitment and rideheight etc if I get the time. Then I'll be getting the tyres removed and set about refurbishing them!

Also the r32 got there and back (300 miles) and still has 90 miles left to empty, not too shabby!

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Well, 6 hour round trip in the 32 last night and they are all well and picked up. Sold someone the suspension that came of the mk2 as well so was all good!

Few pics:

2568564b.jpg

851fe4e6.jpg

Probably look better condition in the pics than they are. Hopefully do a test fit this weekend and see what they are like for fitment and rideheight etc if I get the time. Then I'll be getting the tyres removed and set about refurbishing them!

Also the r32 got there and back (300 miles) and still has 90 miles left to empty, not too shabby!

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Honestly mate, it doesn't need an aftermarket exhaust on it. You just do the flapper mod and it's loud enough, wouldn't really want it any louder, I've had some disapproving looks already haha

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Honestly mate, it doesn't need an aftermarket exhaust on it. You just do the flapper mod and it's loud enough, wouldn't really want it any louder, I've had some disapproving looks already haha

Mate - the flapper mod is nothing!!! Look on my videos on facebook. I've got one of the flapper mod, and one of the full Milltek. Honestly, Milltek non res, sports cats and milltek manifolds - what a soundtrack that is! And yes it's extremely loud - but never chavvy. And you never EVER get bored of it!!!

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
If it's miles louder then I deffo won't be doing all that or if I do itl be resonated. It's loud now at low revs at can drone sometimes I noticed last night. Maybe because the seats were down though. It's about perfect for me now, it seems as loud as the Cupra was even lol

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
If it's miles louder then I deffo won't be doing all that or if I do itl be resonated. It's loud now at low revs at can drone sometimes I noticed last night. Maybe because the seats were down though. It's about perfect for me now, it seems as loud as the Cupra was even lol

It miles louder yeh.....my mum was upstairs once and heard me coming through the village....

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
You should hear Phil_R32's...non-res Milltek with race cats...sounds mint, proper meaty, but with a rasp...very individual because his race cats are custom rather than all the milltek systems out there.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
I'd find it too loud day to day, one bloke on vagcars with a turbo one had a custom zaust made with a flapper on it like the standard system but operated from the cabin, if i was to get an exhaust i'd want something like that really but im not intending to spend much on mods, just fuel and upkeep haha

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
You should hear Phil_R32's...non-res Milltek with race cats...sounds mint, proper meaty, but with a rasp...very individual because his race cats are custom rather than all the milltek systems out there.

If he were to get the Milltek manifolds, it'd make it sound even more mental. They made such a mental change in noise to mine. Proper, proper throaty.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Think i'll be leaving mine haha be getting wheels refurbed and maybe a cheeky intake, cruise control and the sat nav unit but that will literally be the extent of my mods. The mk2 is my main priority

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Intake for the 32 bought haha also off to see about getting the front arches painted and wheels done tonight. Hopefully wont be too pricey. The 32 is tidy as hell but its just them two bits letting it down.

Had a drive out in the mk2 again last weekend, my god its awesome, kw's have transformed it, such a fun car. The rs refurb can wait abit though, no rush, aslong as they are done for vw fest lol

RoB.

No worries. I picked my cupra up on saturday said I wasn't going to mo this car lol.

2days later cone filter and forge 007d dv ordered.

Should get a progress thread made up now I can post pictures.