White IHI mk3 ibiza

ian_cupra

love it, white looks the nuts, fancied this myself, didnt think it would look as nice as that though!!! apart from what everyone else says, spoiler looks wrong, would have left base plates for mirrors black, and the rear lights dont look right at all

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I'm gonna go against the grain and say i'm not fussed sorry. Thought the roof could be darker and the rear lights are awful and i think you need to mesh the front bumper.

Love the wheels tho, and a few small changes and i think it will be awesome.

Spud_G40

PS3 Gamer tag: SRedx
Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
Very nice, would like others have at least done the roof in black. Made the spoiler white, mirror base plates alone, with white mirrors, and either black or white door handles. The lights are odd too, but each to their own, good effort.

C3 LJG

Serial Speeder
Dec 23, 2003
Chandlers Ford
www.cardomain.com
Liking the white a lot but would have done a few things differently if it was mine but thats the joys of modifying!

If it was mine i would have done:

1. Same size mirrors as they really stand out as being different done as they are and base plates left black.
2. Spolier white.
3. Handles white.
4. Smoothed boot.
5. My rear lights!!
6. Deep dish rims with colourcoded white centres.

Good work tho bet it looks 100x better in the metal aswell! [B)][B)]

beattie17

Apr 12, 2005
Perth
Liking the white a lot but would have done a few things differently if it was mine but thats the joys of modifying!

If it was mine i would have done:

1. Same size mirrors as they really stand out as being different done as they are and base plates left black.
2. Spolier white.
3. Handles white.
4. Smoothed boot.
5. My rear lights!!
6. Deep dish rims with colourcoded white centres.

Good work tho bet it looks 100x better in the metal aswell! [B)][B)]

I was goina go white with centres of bbs's white if pete didnt go white.

Lookin awesome pete, just change rear lights. Hopefully get a wee hurrel in this friday night? :D

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
iv got german ones comin tommorrow for it they were supposed ot be here last week but delayed otherwise they wud hav been on for the pics!

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
well its booked into jabba in couple of weeks for map once thats done il hav a bit of fun with it then probs sell towards the end of the year wen im buying a house! but for now unless i got a really good offer il keep it til then!

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
If I'm totally honest Pete and please don't be offended but I don't like it as it is at the moment... however each is to their own, personally I'd have it like this;

- No dark roof, or spolier (never was a fan of the roof idea on a light coloured car)
- Mirror base plates black
- Body coloured door handles and mirrors
- Graphite bump strips
- All red rear lights

But if it's how you like it then that's all that matters, after all if we all did it one way how boring would we be! It certainly is different and right from the very first Mk3 Ibiza Section topic I had my doubts on the roof when the car's been done in such a light colour.

Swapping the mirror base plate and mirror colours around, and having the door handles white and the spoiler masked off would look nice!

beefy

Oct 28, 2006
I think it is really nice. I seem to like the things everyone else is criticising :whistle:, spot on if you ask me.

Plus if someone is sitting behind you and criticises your spoiler they aint gonna have to look at it for very long with the IHI and all ;)

Barry.L

May 11, 2006
Reading
im really liking the smooth bumpers, they look great in white. the only things i'd change are the mirrors, i'd have grey baseplates and white caps and i'd do the handles white. other than that it's a good effort.

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
thanx for opinions guys! each to there own n all that!! things that ppl dont like r easy changed i guess.. but wel see if i can be bothered to or not!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members