White IHI mk3 ibiza

weemzer

upside down not good!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Perthshire
lookin good pete the only thing i would've done different is do the spoiler like hooch's but it's lookin sweet!!

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
haha yer few heads turn wen they see it well or hear it poppin and bangin along!! up for sale for the right money!!

Triple D

:lol: seen the add on ebay, what would you say if someone offered you 8k? yay or nay?

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
a lad in town has said hel give me 10 for it! but i dunno if i wanna sell it just yet!!! lol see if he comes up with the money first though!

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
To be really picky I would say the rear lights im not keen on, would rather have the standard lights or red at the bottom and crystal clear top.

Paintjob is awesome and really looks good. Very very good job:)

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
thanx for opinions guys again rear lights are just standard that have been laquered with a bit of black paint in them! the garage did them like that as theres really no other red on the exterior of the car and tried to keep it with the theme of white and dark.. but not everyones taste which i respect! easily changed to though :)

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
I think it's spot on...love the 2 tone roof!!

Lights are ok, as you say pulls it together with the windows.

Wish I had the cash to get mine painted up!

EDZCupra

UR cars the baddest. full stop. dont like the colour of your tyre air valve caps thou............:)

--SEAT--IBIZA--

that is teh SEX!!!!! best beeza ive seen and im not even gona say 'yet' because i know it will be hard to find 1 as bad ass as that!!!

credit to u lad!!! keep it clean and between the hedges!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.