White Leon Cupra 20v T

bigdavehornsea

looks mint that mate, what white is it? a mate has his motor sprayed in bmw pepper white i think which looks really good!! they the standard aloys with a refurb? keep up the good work and cleanin dude

George

I keep coming on this thread and looking at this car, and every single time I end up nursing a semi.... god it's lush mate

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
have you replaced the door sills? the black plastic ones and the rain strip that goes round the top of the car where the door shuts?

JasKandola1

Crime Does Pay..!!
Dec 9, 2008
Derby
Yeah Sorry Everyone For The Late Reply, Had a Busy Weekend, Thanks For All The Comments, I Just Asked The Body Shop To Do It In A White And He Chose THe Shade, I Can Find Out If You'd Like

RickC, Ive Not Replaced the rubbers where the doors shut, not had a chance yet, but I Will Do Soon.

The Cupra Is Standard, Except For Decat, Filter, N Forge 007p, lol Thats All Ive Done, But After Christmas Im Definetely Going To Get It Remapped, Bigger Brakes.

Ive Just Bout 19" New RS4 Alloys For iT, Got Them On IT now, Il Add Them On Another Post, Tell ME What You THink??

Cheers

bigdavehornsea

Yeah Sorry Everyone For The Late Reply, Had a Busy Weekend, Thanks For All The Comments, I Just Asked The Body Shop To Do It In A White And He Chose THe Shade, I Can Find Out If You'd Like

RickC, Ive Not Replaced the rubbers where the doors shut, not had a chance yet, but I Will Do Soon.

The Cupra Is Standard, Except For Decat, Filter, N Forge 007p, lol Thats All Ive Done, But After Christmas Im Definetely Going To Get It Remapped, Bigger Brakes.

Ive Just Bout 19" New RS4 Alloys For iT, Got Them On IT now, Il Add Them On Another Post, Tell ME What You THink??

Cheers

ive seen the rs4 alloys i like them alot 19''for me i think if they look good on yours i think il have to have some coz they aint that pricey!! have u dropped your suspension at all??

JasKandola1

Crime Does Pay..!!
Dec 9, 2008
Derby
ive seen the rs4 alloys i like them alot 19''for me i think if they look good on yours i think il have to have some coz they aint that pricey!! have u dropped your suspension at all??

Yeah its Been lowered before i bought it, not sure how much, im just uploading the pics now mate, if u give me bout 10 mins il have them up

JasKandola1

Crime Does Pay..!!
Dec 9, 2008
Derby
Heres Some Pictures Of The New Wheels I Bought 19" RS4 Alloys, What Do You Think??

Which ones Do You Prefer, These Or The White Cupra Rs??

RS4s1.jpg

RS4s2.jpg

RS4s3.jpg

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
the rs4 suit it better its to white with the lcr rims if you get me ... i have white wheels on my black lcr love em ... love ur car tho mate

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise