White Leon Cupra 20v T

supercuprar

James whitburn
Mar 11, 2007
This was the first one i saw and wanted a white cupra ever since !

rickvw1024tq2.jpg

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
they both look immense mate, top work you should be very proud.

as for the wheels bud i reckon it depends on the look your after...

if you want the typical vw minimalist look then i think you've acheived that with the RS4's
if you want a more motorsport look, i'd stick with the standard white wheels and maybe get some very dicreet blue and green touring car stickers.(just small one's nothing to stupid)

this is all my opinion and some people will think i talking b****cks, so make of it what you want. either way awesome car...just awesome!

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
really really loving the RS4s mate, and as been said the rear does look a little low, get some 15mm spacers and you will have STANCE.

also when you get round to the brakes, some lovely brembos will look the nuts..

bertrum

After all of that "yea the wheels are staying white", you go and do this! LOL! Must admit, they looks awesome :D Keep them on for the next meet so I can have a proper butchers :thumbup:

JasKandola1

Crime Does Pay..!!
Dec 9, 2008
Derby
After all of that "yea the wheels are staying white", you go and do this! LOL! Must admit, they looks awesome :D Keep them on for the next meet so I can have a proper butchers :thumbup:

Yeah Il Bring it Down The Meet Like This, But I have The White Wheels In The Garage (just for you betrum) ;) il put them on if you dont like the rs4s lol :lol:

bigdavehornsea

Heres Some Pictures Of The New Wheels I Bought 19" RS4 Alloys, What Do You Think??

Which ones Do You Prefer, These Or The White Cupra Rs??

RS4s1.jpg

RS4s2.jpg

RS4s3.jpg

yeh i like the rs4 rims,i thinkt they cut the white abit instead of it been just a full white cupra, havnt u had a remap yet, coz dude u gotta get one i have one and you wudnt believe the torque u get, mines now got remap, decat, full stainless, k&n57i induction kit ands it sounds the dogs nuts, whats yours sound like is it loud??? or too loud!! and do u get popping on changing down gears????

JasKandola1

Crime Does Pay..!!
Dec 9, 2008
Derby
Yeah Mines quite loud, I am going to get it remapped this month, It does Pop On Changing down gears, and if i hammer it it flames!!

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
Totally awesome looking leon there, its my dream to get an cupra/cupraR and spray it in white. :cam:

Can you find out the paint code that the garage used?, did u get your log book changed and what did your insurance company say about the colour change if you dont mind?

Yeh I would keep the 19" RS4s and get them sprayed shadow crome or something.. Try laptab in Bham.

Also get the fabia rear wiper, HIDS, gauges and definite remap (Revo, custome code etc) -- just your balance balance will decrease very quickly lol

JasKandola1

Crime Does Pay..!!
Dec 9, 2008
Derby
Can you find out the paint code that the garage used?, did u get your log book changed and what did your insurance company say about the colour change if you dont mind?

Yeh I would keep the 19" RS4s and get them sprayed shadow crome or something.. Try laptab in Bham.

Also get the fabia rear wiper, HIDS, gauges and definite remap (Revo, custome code etc) -- just your balance balance will decrease very quickly lol

cheers mate, Yeah I will Ask Him When I Go Next, Yeah I sent the logbook off, not come back yet though, i rang the insurance they said they dont usually keep a log off colour but they have put it in the notes, i am insured with tesco.

I am after the fabia wiper, where can i get it from? I am going to order 10000k HIDs next week, and the remap will be here end of january/february

SirSuraj

Feb 25, 2008
Middlesex
Cant wait to get home, and check out the proper pics that work have blocked!

But from the banner....mostest amounts of Kudos to you. I fell in love with white cars when i went to Dubai a few years ago, all the craze there.

I cant understand why more people dont get a respray, to th colour of your choice! What better way to be unique than choosing your own colour??

Having said that, i'm keeping my colour because I haven't seen another one like it, and i'm told that its an optional extra colour. Just need to give ChipsAway a ring again to sort out the minor blemishes, and somebody to refurb the allows. I reckon the standard ones are the best really; right amount of spokes, right thickness, curvy rather than flat and quite light.

I said NICE ONE BRUVVA, NICE ONNNNNEEEE!

craighab

a might do one of me mates has a leon as well and has just fitted a body kit. i will let him know u are after some and will let u know what he says

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.