White Leon Fr!!!

jon1

May 7, 2005
Sunderland
Bodykit is a bit too much for me, first time iv seen the plastic infront of the windscreen colour-coded, doesnt look too bad

Stevie Geo

Just purchased it!

Just bought this fr, the bodykits awesome. Glad the chequered parts have been removed, not keen on them at all. The remapping adds that needed little bit extra, and i'm loving the rear camera. Got big plans for it though

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Just bought this fr, the bodykits awesome. Glad the chequered parts have been removed, not keen on them at all. The remapping adds that needed little bit extra, and i'm loving the rear camera. Got big plans for it though

Leave it alone gloss black mirrors and your onto a winner just mess with the engine :)

demonear

Sep 18, 2008
Edinburgh

what have you got planned for it? :)

djnemesis

Aug 17, 2008
Hi ya - Do you know what it has been mapped to ? Does it still have the DPF ?

Steve

-SlicK

No smoke, No poke
Nov 23, 2008
Beith, Scotland
where did you get the seats? and how much?

they are class looking

This is my dads old car, yeah the seats are really nice you should see the ones in the newest project ;)

I think paul baillie is his name, i may have his number somewhere. Let me know if you want it. :)

He basicly re-trims your old seats. He will also do your door cards and gearbox gaitor but its not cheap. The leather is about the best quality you can get

Edit: The seats in this one were done by paul too >> http://seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=203846

Last edited:

BicketsSEAT

were they not r32 replica's from that place in essex?name escapes me?!
hows your oldman?saw a mazda3 mps that looked as though he had dabbled with in irvine recently!

-SlicK

No smoke, No poke
Nov 23, 2008
Beith, Scotland
Hi Colin,

The R32 wheels are these :)

S7000005new.jpg

Yes Im pretty sure they were from essex, I could ask him when he's not busy.

Aye he's still modding cars and selling them, no change there :D how are you keeping yourself?

It could have been, he's had a white pre facelift with a black roof. Owner lives in killie. He's also had a grey FL too, dont know if the owners in the area though.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise