White Mk3 IHI Ibiza

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
I do prefer the new lights, although it now looks incomplete somehow at the rear? Maybe its a bit too 'bright' now, could try the all red tinting or maybe just a light smoked effect? Cracking motor tho!

P77 BRU

Muchos Caballos
haha! nice - Thats the problem with having a huge IC and CF Bonnet You never get the chance to show off the cars power! I bet Evos and Scoobys pull over too! I certainly would! :D

What car did you come from?

I used to own a 200bhp mk3 cupra, then had a 270bhp TT. Preferred to drive the 200bhp Ibiza to the TT, much more fun. The IHI'd Ibiza is just so much fun to drive though,i find myself wondering what car I could ever buy after this that could come near it in both pefromance and grin factor!

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Im the same with my car although id like a, dare I say it Porsche 911 next! :D I'll keep the Ibiza for a few more years as its such a hoot and mines is standard with 160bhp but I love the torque, it'll be getting mapped soon along with a sachs to around 205-210ish (god that seems so low!) so it should be much more fun! :)

P77 BRU

Muchos Caballos
Im the same with my car although id like a, dare I say it Porsche 911 next! :D I'll keep the Ibiza for a few more years as its such a hoot and mines is standard with 160bhp but I love the torque, it'll be getting mapped soon along with a sachs to around 205-210ish (god that seems so low!) so it should be much more fun! :)
yes I'm sure it will be, as I said I loved my 200bhp old Ibiza :D

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
grrrrr makes me sad looking at this post!! :(
i must admit althought driving the 350z is alot smoother i miss the cupra a hell of a lot..
lights look good mate when i had it in the bodyshop they did that to the lights anyway.. n i thought they looked ok so i just left them as they were..
i think even when iv got the zed supercharged running 400+ bhp i dont think it will be as fun to drive as that cupra..
for ppl after videos of it i posted a few up in the mk3 section.
hope your time comes with something good mate.. i knocked so many grins off ppls faces around my area it was unreal

Deleted member 29494

standard lights look far better now mate!!! :)

imo i think the B Pillar should have the black sticker strip on it to break up some of the white

Red Rum

Using "the fuel of Satan"
Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Not really lol, im gutted! no1 with anything worth racing, won't! i'm thinking when i approach from behind brandishing a massive intercooler and carbon bonnet they get a bit intimidated! For exaple, behing a 350z, looked quite modded with young-ish driver...he looked in his rear view then pulled in the slow lane?? I'm getting frustrated now...really can't wait to come up against an M3/RS4 or something of similar power :(

The problem is you live near Teeside fella. Evo's, Scoobies, M3's etc etc wont touch anything with a Seat badge. The area is renowned for its ihi'd mk3 cupra's. I think there used to be about 6 or 7 IhI'd ibiza frequent the area at one point and they kinda got a reputation:D

joshW

Dec 26, 2005
Swansea, S. Wales
yeah i know what your saying mate lol.
had more luck since removing the carbon bonnet i must say, few scoobies, evo, 911 turbo, M5 to name a few :)

How did you do mate? i really want to compare against something seriously quick ( 911 turbo , rs4 etc.) but noone seems to want to play:(

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.