White Wheels?

chrisash32

Altea Driver
Oct 17, 2007
Hi guys!
Just wondered what your thoughts are on me going for white wheels when I referb my 17" alloys on my TDi Sport.

Been thinking about going for white... Might compliment the red quite well.
Don't want to go for the standard silver again.. wanted something different.
Any ideas other than white if not?

Thanks

Chris

chrisash32

Altea Driver
Oct 17, 2007
if i go for white it will be the Candy White that SEAT have.

Keep your thoughts coming.. or is someone wants to do a photoshop, your quite welcome!

chrisash32

Altea Driver
Oct 17, 2007
Thoughts?

wheel.jpg

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
Wonder what they would be like real world white though, be a lot brighter that! Something like candy white o the wheels or inserts black and fronts white, or silver face and white inserts?

PaulsAltea

Man your Altea looks Fab! Where did ya get the wind deflectors on you windows. And does anyone know the price of Genuine Seat Sport alloys!

chrisash32

Altea Driver
Oct 17, 2007
Man your Altea looks Fab! Where did ya get the wind deflectors on you windows. And does anyone know the price of Genuine Seat Sport alloys!

My Altea? :)

I got my wind deflectors off eBay! Can you remember the seller googies? I remember sending you the link..

I know the alloys that i have are expensive to purchase from SEAT, I did ask once as two of mine are a bit mashed. Decided to go down the referb route - hence this thread!

CupraTDI_Rob

2004 Leon Cupra TDI
Jun 26, 2007
Colchester, Essex
IMO white wheels don't really suit the altea.

I had white type are wheels on my previous car, a civic sport, and they looked great when they were clean but thats the problem with white wheels, keeping them clean.

Here is a pic
100_0136-1.jpg

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
I am going to paint thses black now, for reasons of filling in a scuff and the amount of brake dust to clear off. maybe a small silver ring on outside edge, only a bead of silver.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.