Who can fit my Big Turbo (reasonable cost)

Juber

May 7, 2008
I have been looking high and low for a decent company near Basingstoke Hampshire to fit my Big Turbo Kit for my Audi TT, the kit is a Backdraft 400 one, can any one recomend a decent cost affective garage who will be able to do this?

Also need my engine internals & clutch being fitted, again who would be good for this too??

Many thanks....

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
The Phirm is only 5 mins outside farnham which is about 35mins from you. Good guys and know their stuff. If Backdraft isnt too much of a trek why not take it to them. Their kit so they know it well. Suppose it comes down to £s at the end of the day though.

Juber

May 7, 2008
Cool thanks!

I have asked the Phirm already, but the guy wants me to bring the kit down and he will quote me then?? They do work on my mates car too, amazing job!

What about Owen Developments? I know they are far, but they are renoun for a top job?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
most places should be able to fit it. but the kit manufacturers should be able to fit it quicker (therefore cheaper)

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
I know the guys at the phirm well. They just want to see the kit to check for fitment issues and see if you would need anything else to fit as a kit rarely has everything you need from what you already have on the car. If Backdraft are not much more expensive and its not too uch hassle to go there I would seriously look at them. As mork said they made the kit so should be able to fit it quicker and also if there are any problems in the future they supplied and fitted the kit.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise