Who has ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra then?

Have you ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra? And did SCN influence you?

• Yes: I have ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra!

Votes: 86 88.7%
  • SEATCupra.net helped influence my decision to order!

Votes: 42 43.3%

• Total voters

CupraVAG

Apr 10, 2004
North Scotland
Cancellation! Arrrggghhh!

Ordered in March, and still can't deliver! Yes, it was a great deal (£13k). I am overseas, but SEAT dealers are SEAT dealers. Cancelled, and deposit returned. Not a happy chappy. Just bought LCR though. It'll have to do!

FrostsSeat

Thats crazy - such a long time to wait...

I ordered one for a customer in July and it's not scheduled for build till Week 43 but customer is informed and happy to wait - but March and still waiting is rediculous.

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
Have Seat massively cut back on production because of the current world situation?

CupraVAG

Apr 10, 2004
North Scotland
Long story. Was told 3 month delivery. July, had chassis & engine no. However, no show on shipping! Dealer tells of available car in warehouse. However, needs mph dash. Wanted K1 spoiler fitted. Guess what! HOWEVER, still not seen either car! Salesman great, manager not. Started as really good deal, but needed car delivered begining of month due to customs constraints. Just have to settle with LCR. No bad thing!

thestonegate

Dan & Khym
I've just ordered one:p The K1 :drool: With the help of SCN of course :D

Just couldn't resist the urge - only bought the diesel FR due to working so far from home - but now I'm not, what the hell!:p

With all the mods I've done - I'll probably have some FR stuff for sale on here shortly as I pick up my new Cupra next week :D

Victor_Cupra

i got mine a few months now..i'm really excited
Seatcupra.net is a great source of information!!

Kev Hall2

Oct 7, 2009
Bristol
First time of posting so not sure how this will look.

I ordered one on 1st August in Luna Grey which was due 6 Oct. Got a call less than two weeks from delivery letting me know they don't want to do Cupra in Luna Grey. Rang SEAT UK and they had no idea either. Wasn't very impressed but car is now due in two weeks, in black.
Discoverd site after ordering but will be looking for info on stage one tuning once I've done a few miles.

asim1

Ordered mine on 1st June and was meant to be built mid July for September delivery.
Car wasn't built until mid September and now due to arrive end October so almost 5months from order date!!

SHOKIN

PD

Ive just ordered mine and the dealer has told me 10-12 weeks, I really hope its not gonna be 5 Months :(

rslomax

I ordered mine at the very start of September, and picked mine up just before Christmas, so you were looking at 3.5 months then.

That wait was long enough, not sure I could have hacked 5 months!!!

cila555

CiLA
Apr 2, 2010
Kosice - Slovakia
www.cila.sk
Hello freaks,
today I ordered via Slovak dealer White Cupra R. I had 1.6 petrol Seat Leon 1P. My last Leon was very nice but engine was weak and my tuning change compeled me do this solution . I hope that with new engine my tuning change will have foundation .
My question for you: How long time I will wait on car or how long you waited on Cupra R ?
Thanks.

Last edited:

AL Cupra

Order my Cupra in Jan and got told I'd have to wait until June for deilvery, but it arrived 3rd week of April :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.