Who is running stage 2 on a Cupra?

Mar 3, 2008
sunny Devon
hi all who is running stage 2 on the cupra?
And what are your power figures and mods??

I’m running stage 1 map
R-tec intercooler
Revo powder coated intake
Rev G
Pcv delete.
And my result is 310bhp ish +/-

I’m thinking about going state 2 or +

But want to know what power to expect with Revo from people that have bought and tried it.

Cheers

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
I'm running Stage 2, mods and power are in my sig. However stage 2+ requires a HPFP. I didn't want to go that far as I don't drive the car fast anyway. With what you already have plus a HPHP you could get 370bhp at the crank

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I've run Stage 2 for a year. Revo stage 2 is capped at 325 I think. Which was fine for me cause I only hit 297 at Stage 1 so was a nice boost. Got pretty much the same you've got except needed a Milltek turbo back exhaust to go Stage 2.

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Revo stage 2 should see roughly 325-330 bhp & 320-330 lbs.ft depending on mods. Turbo-back exhaust necessary. Peak figures don't look much more than stage 1, but it's all about the area under the curve.

Mar 3, 2008
sunny Devon
Thanks for the replies,370bhp sounds so tempting
I'm running Stage 2, mods and power are in my sig. However stage 2+ requires a HPFP. I didn't want to go that far as I don't drive the car fast anyway. With what you already have plus a HPHP you could get 370bhp at the crank

So if I upgrade to a HPFP ,am I better of staying with Revo or going else where?

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
So
Thanks for the replies,370bhp sounds so tempting

So if I upgrade to a HPFP ,am I better of staying with Revo or going else where?
Sorry fella, I as richicupra said, you also need a TBE, or a sports cat and downpipe. I totally missed that on your list of mods.
I don't know what Revo are like, but if you already had APR you wouldn't pay to upgrade your software, just the hardware.

I got my exhaust bits for about £380, the map was on offer at £480ish.

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
So

Sorry fella, I as richicupra said, you also need a TBE, or a sports cat and downpipe. I totally missed that on your list of mods.
I don't know what Revo are like, but if you already had APR you wouldn't pay to upgrade your software, just the hardware.

I got my exhaust bits for about £380, the map was on offer at £480ish.

To get the best out of it you really want the full exhaust, there is a bad bottleneck in the standard exhaust at the join with the backbox.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members