Who said dirty cars cant make a decent pic!

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
took these pics today while i was in the titanic quarter in Belfast Harbour where i do some work, these are only rough pics as myself and a few other owners are thinking of going there for a group/individual pic session.
What do you think, scenic enough?
PICT3575.jpg

PICT3528.jpg

PICT3581.jpg

PICT3560.jpg

PICT3533.jpg

Steve_B

Stacy mmmm.......
May 6, 2005
West Yorkshire
From the 3rd picture down, looks like I now know why the other half took so long at the recycling place getting rid of the glass bottles. :D

Looks like it's been as nice in Belfast as it's been in Yorkshire today.

Nice motor brendy

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
frogman :cheeky:
no im a senior field tech support monkey for the biggest IT co. over here now....Northgate as we're now known since the buyover.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
Steve_B said:
From the 3rd picture down, looks like I now know why the other half took so long at the recycling place getting rid of the glass bottles. :D

Looks like it's been as nice in Belfast as it's been in Yorkshire today.

Nice motor brendy
haha no that was me emptying the passenger seat footwell!
soooo much glass there, that was only the tip of it. Weather is atrocious here at the moment, last night was really funny, snobby neighbour got the fireworks out and he was lucky if they were making the roof level of the house before getting blown horizontally away! haha

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
the H&W crane,how i loved spending hours on end staring at that bloody thing,the weather looks a grim as when i was there,that fine rain that soaks you through. ;)

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
didnt have it from as far back but this kinda thing?
im well impressed with the industrial thing, if youve ever been there you can see wherer the titanic was built along with brand new offices and some of the old drawing rooms from the 19th century are all side by side.
leonmontage2watersm.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.