Who to remap

Which company for remap?

• Total voters

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
I want to remap my 150 and i'm getting conflicting views on who i should go for. Looking at Custom Code, AMD and JabbaSport, all Stage 1.

Your views please.

borisvanhalen

FR is not a dirty word...
Feb 7, 2009
salisbury
just had my Leon FR 20vT (180) done by jabba - acceleration is absolutely stunning in any gear over a huge rev range... now feels faster than my brothers audi TT 225... there was nothing between them on a run from edinburgh over xmas and that was before the remap

will see if i can get down to amd rr day on 22nd

brad1

your car standard should beat his standard as he loses so much power through the 4 wheel drive system ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
Do a search on here or google for ''p-torque''

I did the searches and yes you do exist but after half an hour of reading google results and threads containing the word p-torque i did not find anywhere that told me what makes you so good and if thats the best your sales skills can come up with then i guess i'll keep watching my poll!

P-torque.co.uk

Mar 30, 2006
Wolverhampton
www.p-torque.co.uk
I did the searches and yes you do exist but after half an hour of reading google results and threads containing the word p-torque i did not find anywhere that told me what makes you so good and if thats the best your sales skills can come up with then i guess i'll keep watching my poll!

Ok... not sure where the attitude has come from, was just letting you know we're here. :shrug:

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
Ok... not sure where the attitude has come from, was just letting you know we're here. :shrug:

My original question was what makes you guys better than the others and you told me to search for the answer!!

Just thought that you might want to tell me yourself why p-torque is the company i should use, i like being sold to, by people who believe in there products, sorry if you thought i was being rude but if a customer phoned you and said "why are you so good" would you tell them to search google?:confused:

P-torque.co.uk

Mar 30, 2006
Wolverhampton
www.p-torque.co.uk
My original question was what makes you guys better than the others and you told me to search for the answer!!

Just thought that you might want to tell me yourself why p-torque is the company i should use, i like being sold to, by people who believe in there products, sorry if you thought i was being rude but if a customer phoned you and said "why are you so good" would you tell them to search google?:confused:

Firstly, I said we were one of the best, not better than anyone else.

Google comes up with many customers reviews...most potential customers prefer to read previous customer results and feedback, not who gives the best sale pitch...

borisvanhalen

FR is not a dirty word...
Feb 7, 2009
salisbury
i think you'll find most of companys recomended on here are ok... when you go through the threads on this forum or any other VAG forum you will see the same names over and over again - from what i can work out they are all pretty similar and highly professional,

in fact when i had my car done at Jabba (highly recommended on this forum and also closetst too me so good for after service etc...) they were actually turning business away on the basis that a customer was on the phone and being advised that they would not touch his car because it was NOT turbo'd and that Jabba would only deal with cars / products that they could guarantee max tuning results...

in these times of recession it is probably more important to any company that they get things right first time, otherwise word of mouth can very swiftly put them into the red

i would find the nearest place to you that is also on this forum with a positive rec, so any after care you need is not a 500mile round trip[B)]

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
To be honest everyone will say there map is the best, the only real way to decide is to go for a ride in a car with the map you are thinking about.

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
I'm sure all the companies will give very close performance and feel as most are quoting the same kind of figures, it's service and reliability i'm after.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
AmD All the way!

Reasons why AmD:
- powerful smooth torque curve
- before and after RR
- quick and thorough service
- Place near you who can do all diagnostics and problem finding
- Brilliant service, never let me down!

dav3