Whooshy Dump Valve!

intimidator

can't loose me!!
Apr 22, 2005
stockport
well it looks like i have said the wrong thing to wind you lot up!!, i was having a induction kit fitted at the time, when the mechanic talked me into the bailey dump valve, so i had it fitted.
maybe i should take it off, and put a forge one on!!.

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
If it's working for you and you like the sound leave it on. I love the sound ( call me what you like I just do ) but I've never managed to get one that the car runs with correctly. Fault codes, and scary moments where they stay open permenantly are my experiences. Although I never had any drops into limp mode and the car alsways appeared to run fine.

Pete

intimidator

can't loose me!!
Apr 22, 2005
stockport
Icecavern said:
If it's working for you and you like the sound leave it on. I love the sound ( call me what you like I just do ) but I've never managed to get one that the car runs with correctly. Fault codes, and scary moments where they stay open permenantly are my experiences. Although I never had any drops into limp mode and the car alsways appeared to run fine.

Pete

oh good..... i have got someone who's not having a go at me!!
the car runs ok, sounds ok, but watch this space.....
cos as they say.... anything can happen in the next half hour!!!

consetthgt

Sep 21, 2005
Has anyone fitted the forge recirculating valve the wrong way around as it says on the forge fitting guide that this causes a louder noise??

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
intimidator said:
oh good..... i have got someone who's not having a go at me!!
the car runs ok, sounds ok, but watch this space.....
cos as they say.... anything can happen in the next half hour!!!

Having a go? I see it being more like trying to help you protect your investment ;) but if your enjoying the car and it's running OK keep on going......as you say if it goes pear shaped tomorrow so be it :shrug:

CupraR-Rog

Just Cruising...
Jul 19, 2003
West Somerset
Visit site
consetthgt said:
Has anyone fitted the forge recirculating valve the wrong way around as it says on the forge fitting guide that this causes a louder noise??
There are threads on the subject...

...noise is like an old kettle whistle... bugged me in the end so I put it back on the other way...