Whooshy DV-New news

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Nope it all worked fine, had it on for 500 miles and no problems recorded on VAG COM. Just didnt like the whoosh sound any more! My friend still runs one on his beeza and for well over a year and half no problems recorded.

RobDon

Pro Detailer
If it was a success why hasn't it been released then? 500 miles isn't long enough to test a BOV, I ran the HKS SSQV for 8 months before it started causing problems. I do miss the sound, but it did cause more lag and make the car feel slower in reality.

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Exactly for that reason, no one will give it a chance. I know everyones views on here so i thought it was pointless posting it. Also its been on the beezer for well over a year so more than tested on that. Also there are avalible from your decent local motorsport agent, mind you it may help that my locals brother works for bailey.

The basic fact is they dont work as well as a recirc (according to VAG COM, but nothing you would notice in the real word) so if you want performance use a recirc, if you want sound use the relocation kit and a bailey DV.

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
intresting thread scotty b.

be cool to see if it works

i still think it sounds like a bus, so id not be a tester, and having spent serious money improving power i couldnt bear the thought of doing anything to reduce it!:doh:

im thinking the plan is to vent air then introduce air from a new sorce to make the loss equal again? if this theory works could it be made to produce more power?

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
but ,honestly,why the **** bother?what is someone trying to acheive by making this niose?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.