Who's fitted an LCR bodykit?

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Icecavern said:
I am selling the LCR yeah. Putting all my efforts into the Cordoba, I'm going for a full on rebuild this time and this time I'll stick with it long enough to get that feature :lol:

Pete

Pete

If the Cordy looks as good in the flesh as it does in the pic's in your sig it will be very sweet indeed

Steve

Zamot

Jan 11, 2004
Edinburgh (Norway)
www.zamot.tk
Jonny said:
The exhaust & cut out on the LCR is as you say a few centimetres more to the right (towards the middle) compared to the Cupra / FR.

Have to agree, the FR rear bumper does look better than the LCR without the black bit at the bottom, and the bottom (back of the wheel arch) has more shape to it.

Ok, so there is a difference from LCR to Cupra/Fr. But does the Cupra exhaust match the original "sport" bumper then? So I should get a Cupra rear bumper... (Haven't dicided which one I like best on a yellow car).

Why are you mentioning "MY03" when talking about rear bumper? Is there a difference in the Cupra bumpers from different years?

About the grilles, does someone know where to get a grille without chrome and badge?

Zamot

Jan 11, 2004
Edinburgh (Norway)
www.zamot.tk
Jonny said:
The Cupra / FR exhaust is exactly the same as far as I know.

The pre-facelift Cupra rear bumper can be seen here: http://www.volkswizard.co.uk/carsforsale/mj02yhe.htm

I believe the facelift happened in 2002?? The facelift Cupra & the later FR have the same bumpers, and will fit on earlier pre-facelift Cupras without any issues.

Ohhh.. Now I see... You british named the 20VT sport "cupra". It's hard enhough to understand all the names/differences without you making up your own names/systems.... :)
But then I should get the MY03 rear bumper (if I don't want to do something about my exhaust).

Thanks for your help!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.