Who's got what??

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
hi all new to this so just starting out, i have a standard LC and am wanting to upgrade my turbo!! i see there are many things out there but who here has found whats best and for what money. i know upgrading turbo means other parts to which i would obviously do but there is so much choice its unreal, so some general pointers and feed back would be great

thanx all

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
thats just it you see ive got standard lc 180bhp, and wanting to do a few more than minor things would like mid 200's to say 260 heard about bolt on turbos injectors and stuff but really seeing who has what and costs etc??

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
my lc has 242bhp with a miltek zorst and dynatwist, jabba map., but that has maxed the turbo out i think.

next stage would be a fmic, bigger injectors, turbo £££££s

try chipping and zorst first as its big gains for small money

dont forget if your upping power then wheels brakes and suspension need sorting imo

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
ah cheers for that but if you dont mind me askinghow much did that set you back?? and if you got it chipped and mapped wouldn't that counter act each other??

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
yep very good although not sure if it does much powerwise. you can hear the dv working. when i fitted mine it threw out the fuel economy so id get it mapped soon after you fit it.

mapping makes a huge difference on a power front

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise