MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
that's what i'm hoping. i cant see them wanting it sat at the docks given its a sold car and they will want their money. i'm trying to track down the lease company so i can speak to the dealer they ordered with and get a more reasonable estimate.

what pains me more is a week this Saturday i go to the US for 10 days for work. knowing it could be sat at home and delivered whilst i'm away is torture. i have next week off so i hope its next week if it arrives in the dock today. you'd hope it would be at the dealer end of the week and i could at least get it mid week next week.

Daniel_Edwards

Mar 25, 2017
Just got a call from my dealer here in Ireland that my Cupra has arrived and is being pdi'd. If I can escape from work for an hour tomorrow I'll see if I can collect. Sods law that I've just filled my car with petrol and given it a full wash and polish!
FYI Ordered 27th March 5 door Dsg in grey.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Daniel_Edwards

Mar 25, 2017
Build week had been quoted as 27 which would have been 3rd July so I am surprised it's arrived to be honest.

sheffield

Jan 11, 2017
The 300's being delivered Wednesday, being driven from Peterborough to Hertfordshire by lease company.

Wanted to pick up from dealership, but the distance/time would mean I would be spending hours on a train and booking a day off work so have to let someone else drive it first! Hoping they don't rag all the way here...

Now just need to get the adverts for the 184 up and the car sold!

Ordered 1st May.

Daniel_Edwards

Mar 25, 2017
Managed to arrange an hour free tomorrow to collect. Hopefully nothing comes up to stuff that up cause I'm working all weekend and Monday.
Have dejunked my Polo and ripped out the dashcam. Managed to find the spare key that my wife had 'put somewhere safe' (hidden is a word I would use).

I'll return with photos as and when !

LL2J

Apr 11, 2017
Just been told that my 4Drive should be arriving at the port tomorrow. Hoping that by the end of the month I'll have her home

Daniel_Edwards

Mar 25, 2017
I'll just leave this here. I'll get proper pics when I'm not stupid busy!
4caa9082d0dfd4336765f0a5d9bb8361.jpg

perkman1969

Feb 25, 2015
NE England
Just been told that my 4Drive should be arriving at the port tomorrow. Hoping that by the end of the month I'll have her home

You're going to love it mate. Haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face since getting mine on Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
It seems that there are still not that many 4-Drives around.

Has anyone else had any trouble with the Infotainment system. Mine has a CD stuck in it - it's already been in twice to be looked at but neither dealer can find the problem - it randomly loses CarPlay connection, the DAB radio randomly cuts out etc. Not happy at the moment and the dealers say they can't do anything without SEAT Customer Care giving them the go-ahead and Customer Care won't do anything because the dealer hasn't witnessed the intermittent problems.

Upthere

Jul 10, 2017

Has anyone else had any trouble with the Infotainment system. Mine has a CD stuck in it - it's already been in twice to be looked at but neither dealer can find the problem - it randomly loses CarPlay connection, the DAB radio randomly cuts out etc. Not happy at the moment and the dealers say they can't do anything without SEAT Customer Care giving them the go-ahead and Customer Care won't do anything because the dealer hasn't witnessed the intermittent problems.

I saw a review online that said the infotainment was crap with the DAB radio being rubbish and cutting out.. Probably needs some sort of update, I've had a few on the one in my GTD.

Bestseany

Jun 30, 2017
I find the infotainment good in mine, but the DAB does sometimes have a half a second dropout. I'm assuming it's moving between transmitters or losing signal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum

Had issues with the DAB in the 280 and current 290, as well as two works cars ( both VAG) mainly in mid Wales, where the signal can disappear for a considerable time, although it has happened briefly in cities. I suspect it is more a failing of the DAB signal itself , not the unit.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.