MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

jammer

Feb 20, 2018
Wow that is quick!

What spec did you go for?

Not too loaded, a 5d 300, DSG in Desire Red with Kessy....

Was Quoted 20+ Weeks at order then they said as soon as the order was confirmed it jumped to build week 14 (this week)

Davesimmons269

Feb 18, 2018
Not too loaded, a 5d 300, DSG in Desire Red with Kessy....

Was Quoted 20+ Weeks at order then they said as soon as the order was confirmed it jumped to build week 14 (this week)

Jammy :p i ordered mine end of feb and the order was accepted mid march. but no build week yet :cry:

Big poppa John

Jan 8, 2018
Staffordshire
When did you order yours? As mine is on HP I am finding it difficult to get any answers. :cry:

I ordered in January but as it's through a broker I don't get any updates, I'll just get a call when it's ready and they want paying. I'm ok with that though as I'm saving loads off the list price. Also I was told 20wks so that's what I'm expecting.

ST3 to Cupra300

Feb 16, 2018
I ordered mine approx 4 weeks ago after being given a lead time of approx 20 weeks (perfect timing for the return of my current focus st3 on lease). I got a call on Monday this week saying my build week is next week and the car will arrive at the showroom 4 weeks after that. I don’t need two cars nor do I want my new cupra sitting in storage for 3/4 months.

Mario Diaz

Apr 13, 2018
I'm from Mexico and put the deposit for mine mid march, about to pick it up next week, not much of a wait compared to you guys :S. 3 door w/ DSG in Desire Red. As others are saying mine comes standard with the digital cockpit and keyless entry and start. Just for the record, for some reason the Cupra is way cheaper here, I got mine for 18521.04 uk pounds.

jammer

Feb 20, 2018
I'm from Mexico and put the deposit for mine mid march, about to pick it up next week, not much of a wait compared to you guys :S. 3 door w/ DSG in Desire Red. As others are saying mine comes standard with the digital cockpit and keyless entry and start. Just for the record, for some reason the Cupra is way cheaper here, I got mine for 18521.04 uk pounds.

Wow ... that’s cheap ... It’s amazing how much we are overcharged in this country... Taxed on Tax if they had their way ...

Would yours come from a different factory though a more local factory hence the quicker turn around ...

ramborobert

Apr 5, 2014
Picked up the awesome cupra today! What a beast! Not to long of a wait either I ordered back in December.

d76c56968583d487297494fef7e70855.jpg

Unfortunately no cupra mats sales person said they don’t come with them standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The front lip and side skirts looks great how much did they cost?

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
The front lip and side skirts looks great how much did they cost?
Side skirts were £484 front lip was £395 plus paint £150. Dealership wanted near to £800 to supply, paint and fit the front lip, but due to their incompetence they fitted it for free. In total i got it all for around £1010. Although i managed to get nearly 22% in discount off the car so was happy to spend a little bit more.

Reactions: jammer

silles

May 4, 2017
It's finally in my hands! The wait is so worth it, what a fantastic car!

Manual / Monsoon Grey / 5 Door

nice, collecting mine this weekend in mystery blue ... cannot wait

Not sure how the insurance is gonna work. Do I need to insure 2 cars for the collection day?

drmarkb

Feb 1, 2018
It's finally in my hands! The wait is so worth it, what a fantastic car!

Manual / Monsoon Grey / 5 Door

qWZeEsi.jpg

Any chance of some more pictures? Ive ordered a Monsoon Grey ST but its looking like July it'll actually turn up!
Any chance of some pictures of the interior and digital dash? basically... as many pictures as you're willing to take! this thread deserves more pictures! :)