MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

jammer

Feb 20, 2018
I've been somewhat following this for a little while, so I thought I'd sign up and thank you guys for the information, pictures and videos - your cars are stunning!

I've got a lease order on a monsoon grey 5dr DSG which was put through by the dealer on Feb 27th. When do you think might be reasonable for them to give me an indication (other than the initial - July) of when I might get my car?

I really can't wait to get my hands on it :drive1:

Call them and check ... I’ve just spoke to my Dealers now, they have just checked and told me mine was built 2 weeks ago, is in the UK now and should be delivered to them first week in May and I ordered mine end of Feb too ...

Reactions: neooow

Davesimmons269

Feb 18, 2018
These lead times are random for sure. I ordered mine 28th Feb and it wasn't accepted at the factory until 18th March, some peoples are accepted almost within the week others much longer. No idea what build week i am (if any) may give them a ring as i doubt they send anything in post/email?

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I've been somewhat following this for a little while, so I thought I'd sign up and thank you guys for the information, pictures and videos - your cars are stunning!

I've got a lease order on a monsoon grey 5dr DSG which was put through by the dealer on Feb 27th. When do you think might be reasonable for them to give me an indication (other than the initial - July) of when I might get my car?

I really can't wait to get my hands on it :drive1:
Hey buddy, I ordered the exact same plus seat sound around the exact time. If it comes at the beginning of July like they also told me I'd be happy with that. If it comes before then even better.

jammer

Feb 20, 2018
These lead times are random for sure. I ordered mine 28th Feb and it wasn't accepted at the factory until 18th March, some peoples are accepted almost within the week others much longer. No idea what build week i am (if any) may give them a ring as i doubt they send anything in post/email?

I’ve called them and kept on top of it ... not sure id have been called , so took it upon myself to ask the question... it’s all happening wellllllll ahead of schedule which is cool

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
This is what I got told yesterday.

Sorry we have no update on the vehicle currently it is still in the queue for a build date

Once Seat confirm a build date I will let you know.

jammer

Feb 20, 2018

Sorry we have no update on the vehicle currently it is still in the queue for a build date

Did you order through a Seat dealership or a lease company ? Maybe coincidence but from what I’ve seen and read on here it seems that dealership orders are appearing to move a bit quicker ... like i said though maybe pure coincidence...

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
Did you order through a Seat dealership or a lease company ? Maybe coincidence but from what I’ve seen and read on here it seems that dealership orders are appearing to move a bit quicker ... like i said though maybe pure coincidence...

It was a leasing company. Still on track I believe but don't like being out of the loop!

temma2k2

Apr 25, 2018
Thought I'd give you guys my order details and timings:
  • 4th Feb order placed with dealer (Cupra 300 DSG 5-door, ACC and Monsoon Grey)
  • 26th Feb notified of Build week 12 for car being built
  • 22nd March notified that car was built (Barcelona customs)
  • 4th April car in transit from factory (not sure on which ship)
  • 11th April car arrived in UK
  • 20th April car arrived at dealer
  • 23rd April car picked up by me, wahooo!

LS26

Apr 25, 2018
Another newbie to the forums.

Looking to order a lease deal through IMG Warrington.

Debating Monsoon Grey and Mystery Blue.

This is my first ever lease, just wondering how long it took for people to hear anything from the dealer/VWFS Ltd submitting their proposal forms?

jammer

Feb 20, 2018

This is my first ever lease, just wondering how long it took for people to hear anything from the dealer/VWFS Ltd submitting their proposal forms?

Do you mean sending off the credit check proposal form to VWFS ? I did mine over the phone and it was approved whilst I was on the phone ... order was confirmed same day ...

Alexpowell1

Apr 21, 2018
Manchester

I went for Grey, felt the blue was a little too boy racer in person. Grey really showed the curves and complimented the black alloys.

neooow

Apr 24, 2018

Thanks for the advice guys, I did contact them and they said the same to me as they did Paul1979.

Hey buddy, I ordered the exact same plus seat sound around the exact time. If it comes at the beginning of July like they also told me I'd be happy with that. If it comes before then even better.

I should've mentioned that I also got the seat sound and adaptive cruise control. I wonder how much difference the options make. Well I hope we hear more information soon :) Also I ordered from a dealer.

Lloydy44

Apr 22, 2018
I have got a provisional build week of 25th September. However I don’t know if his is a fictitious date made up by the lease company as is was exactly 5 months after the order date.
Standard st 4drive in urban silver.

Smyg

Apr 26, 2018
Ordered/bought my new Leon ST Cupra 300 DSG 4Drive Pirineos Grey two days ago. Dealer says 3 months +-8 weeks for delivery...

Apparently the SEAT factory has workers coming on on weekends now because they have too much to do and are behind in production.

I can't wait this long, summer will almost be over :no:

silles

May 4, 2017
Ordered min
Ordered/bought my new Leon ST Cupra 300 DSG 4Drive Pirineos Grey two days ago. Dealer says 3 months +-8 weeks for delivery...

Apparently the SEAT factory has workers coming on on weekends now because they have too much to do and are behind in production.

I can't wait this long, summer will almost be over :no:

my cupra took 12 weeks from order to pickup, just on time for the good weather :)

Mario Diaz

Apr 13, 2018
I have got a provisional build week of 25th September. However I don’t know if his is a fictitious date made up by the lease company as is was exactly 5 months after the order date.
Standard st 4drive in urban silver.
Damn that is a loooong wait for a car. A month for me felt like an eternity. Hope you get it faster.

PHILMEWAGON

Long member
Apr 4, 2013
Boro
Ordered 5 door 300 DSG in red on a lease from SEAT warrington, expected delivery date....

....October 31st.

I think im going to have to do the whole printed calendar red crosses on the days thing.