MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
There seems to be no correlation between order date and build week. I ordered on 10th April and my car was built week 23. It's now at port in Barcelona awaiting transport to Grimsby. Cupra 300 5 door dsg with a few options. Contract hire from main dealer. I obviously got lucky!

You bloody did, I ordered mine on April 18th delivery expected October sometime (hopefully)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrahamW

Ok, I have finally received build confirmation of my order made on April 9th. Build week 27, car should be available on week 30. Cupra ST in manual with orange eclipse color. One of the last manual cupra ever. :) No WLTP, no GPF, 300 horse power...this made my day. I hope you guys have good news soon from your dealer.

Mine is the same, ST Curpa in orange, no options, so maybe they were all build at the same time. Originally told Week 23 as the build date. Chased dealer yesterday, waiting to hear back.

Davesimmons269

Feb 18, 2018
Phoned Seat UK yesterday and got told my car is awaiting transportation to the UK. Got a phonecall today from Seak UK saying my car is at the port in the UK awaiting transportation. 2-3 weeks to reach the dealer. I've ordered mine through PCH (first time) so not entirely sure of the process going forward now? Excitement certainly building although a bit nervous too as i've never has a brand new car or one as powerful before!

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Just called Seat as ive been waiting since february. Got offered 3 compensation choices for the delay and told earliest build weeks are week 31. She said i'll probably get a MY19 car but did'nt say a word about the MY19 changes and not getting a 300 or the seat sound I will be paying for. She said she does'nt know anything about that and will need to investigate. Not happy at all.

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
Just called Seat as ive been waiting since february. Got offered 3 compensation choices for the delay and told earliest build weeks are week 31. She did'nt say a word about the MY19 changes about me not getting a 300 or the seat sound I will be paying for. She said she does'nt know anything about that and will need to investigate. Not happy at all.

What were the 3 choices?

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
What were the 3 choices?

A free service, £200 or £250 credit to spend in the dealerships. Told her i know for a fact people have ordered months after me and have there cars and she couldn't explain it lol. Told her shes offering me compo for the delay and not even said a word about not getting the car ive ordered.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
A free service, £200 or £250 credit to spend in the dealerships. Told her i know for a fact people have ordered months after me and have there cars and she couldn't explain it lol.

Haha I received the same gestures around January. I took the cheque.

Think I'm now due a 2nd :)

The customer service team know very little about the changes and builds/deliveries it seems.

My case handler has to regularly check in with my dealership or another department to obtain any information.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Copra68

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
A free service, £200 or £250 credit to spend in the dealerships. Told her i know for a fact people have ordered months after me and have there cars and she couldn't explain it lol. Told her shes offering me compo for the delay and not even said a word about not getting the car ive ordered.

Let us know what the outcome is

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I gave her a counter offer, told her i'll consider not cancelling if i get an upgrade to the lux pack as a goodwill gesture. Your correct they dont really have a clue whats going on i seemed to be telling her more than she knew unless she was playing dumb.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I gave her a counter offer, told her i'll consider not cancelling if i get an upgrade to the lux pack as a goodwill gesture. Your correct they dont really have a clue whats going on i seemed to be telling her more than she knew unless she was playing dumb.
Are you PCP or PCH?

Put it this way I'm on PCH.

-They delivered the wrong spec'd car in Feb.

-When asked to reorder the right spec car they tried to charge me at the new higher rate. Took 2 months of chasing to get them to agree to the original price. Had to contact the head of sales through LinkedIn to get movement.

- by the time they agreed I'd missed the deadline for the manual. So I asked for the DSG at the same price. I had to chase this too and contacted the head of sales again through LinkedIn.

On PCH this was classed as a new order which needed submitting again. I'm now looking at Dec/Jan for delivery now and its now for a 290 and not a 300 :)

Neither the dealership or Customer services had any real power. The decisions were all decided by what they called "the brand".

Hope you have an easier time of it..

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Just called Seat as ive been waiting since february. Got offered 3 compensation choices for the delay and told earliest build weeks are week 31. She said i'll probably get a MY19 car but did'nt say a word about the MY19 changes and not getting a 300 or the seat sound I will be paying for. She said she does'nt know anything about that and will need to investigate. Not happy at all.

I have been given the 3 options you have, and I ordered in January. Regarding the SEAT sound etc, I don't think anything has been confirmed yet, only the 290 for the non 4Drive variants.

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Are you PCP or PCH?

Put it this way I'm on PCH.

-They delivered the wrong spec'd car in Feb.

-When asked to reorder the right spec car they tried to charge me at the new higher rate. Took 2 months of chasing to get them to agree to the original price. Had to contact the head of sales through LinkedIn to get movement.

- by the time they agreed I'd missed the deadline for the manual. So I asked for the DSG at the same price. I had to chase this too and contacted the head of sales again through LinkedIn.

On PCH this was classed as a new order which needed submitting again. I'm now looking at Dec/Jan for delivery now and its now for a 290 and not a 300 :)

Neither the dealership or Customer services had any real power. The decisions were all decided by what they called "the brand".

Hope you have an easier time of it..

I'm PCH aswell. Well that's the thing my quote is based on me paying extra for seat sound for example, the car now won't have it so I won't be paying the original quote. If the saga continues for much longer I'll just cancel it, I've not signed anything or paid a penny.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I'm PCH aswell. Well that's the thing my quote is based on me paying extra for seat sound for example, the car now won't have it so I won't be paying the original quote. If the saga continues for much longer I'll just cancel it, I've not signed anything or paid a penny.
So I'm in the same boat
I've opted for the camera pack, sunroof, SS, winter pack e.t.c..

With an order accepted I was assured the price is locked in.

So far the only differences in MY19 are 290bhp and Inc metallic paint.

What makes you believe that you will not get your spec'd options?

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
So I'm in the same boat
I've opted for the camera pack, sunroof, SS, winter pack e.t.c..

With an order accepted I was assured the price is locked in.

So far the only differences in MY19 are 290bhp and Inc metallic paint.

What makes you believe that you will not get your spec'd options?

She said I'll likely be getting a MY19 car so I'll be getting a 290 when I ordered a 300bhp car (I know I'm pernickety) and the seat sound appears to have been removed from the options list.

PHILMEWAGON

Long member
Apr 4, 2013
Boro
yep got confirmed today, will be getting the MY19 - 290. TBH when i look around there still isnt much competition at the price my lease is at, everything is 75 - 100 ppm more for similar power output, so I can live with a 290 over a 300.
And again, tbh, I was already waiting until October 31 for my car, if it takes another month or two at this point Ill just make it work.

Reactions: Lmbarrett83

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
She said I'll likely be getting a MY19 car so I'll be getting a 290 when I ordered a 300bhp car (I know I'm pernickety) and the seat sound appears to have been removed from the options list.
Ah ok, is the spec list taken from Listers Seat?

With regards to options it only really talks about option packs and takes quite a few of the individual options away.

Not sure if this is really the option list to go from.
Things like wireless charging, ACC, SS, camera, navigation high are not on it.

May be worth monitoring this thread as Scrogg is a great source of info at the moment

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/my19-easy-order-to-my19-easy-offer.445046/

I'll start looking for clarification as well.

At the moment I'm not worried and expect our orders to be met apart from the engine map. My dealership and CS are now in constant contact with me regarding my order given my circumstances, but if the worst did happen I'd be down a couple of options myself.

If I hear anything I'll post back and let you know.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield

Updates on this thread

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/my19-easy-order-to-my19-easy-offer.445046/

In summary Iooking positive so far.

Any orders pre the 15th june SEAT UK will endeavour to keep to the customer's spec where possible (obviously excluding the engine map in our case).

Once MY19 opens up ordering in Q3 customers will be subject to the Easy Offer MY19 spec and option packs.

Read the thread for details.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.