MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
Yeah I’m guessing mine 6 speed aswell!

It’s madness there going to change the gearbox after starting production only 4 weeks ago after the WTLP shenanigans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 0-62 time may be less with the 6 speed due to the longer ratios

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Yeah I’m guessing mine 6 speed aswell!

It’s madness there going to change the gearbox after starting production only 4 weeks ago after the WTLP shenanigans

Yeah that doesn't add up as they still have to add the GPF and perform WLTP testing. Might as well have kept the manual too.

Surely they're all either 6spd or 7spd.

My week 48 build still says 6spd, but the evidence is still mounting for the 7spd.

Wondering if the CUPRA brand interference is causing them a problem with getting the right data?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
cf192880984d7475b4a73d168b3c24f7.png

Anybody getting off at Grimsby??

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
cf192880984d7475b4a73d168b3c24f7.png

Anybody getting off at Grimsby??

I don't actually know which port mine will be getting off at, my destination dealer is IMG in Warrington.

I hope mine's on the Aquarius but it's more than likely on the Pegasus I'm waiting to hear back from my dudes on the exact details!

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
I don't actually know which port mine will be getting off at, my destination dealer is IMG in Warrington.

I hope mine's on the Aquarius but it's more than likely on the Pegasus I'm waiting to hear back from my dudes on the exact details!

My dealership is jtc600 in Bradford then it’s being delivered to Warrington

I’d say Grimsby is the port that yours will be delivered to.

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
I have ordered the grey, I am hoping it will look OK. Though I have no idea of the actual shade yet.
I saw a 5d Leon in Magnetic grey on a transporter on the M40 yesterday. To my eyes it had a bluey/greeny tinge, which personally I thought looked pretty smart. But having had a Monsoon Ibiza in the family, I can confirm that anyone who has said Magnetic almost the same as Monsoon needs a trip to Specsavers!

AlexOS

I think they have just come up with another change.. replacing the 19” alloys with copper plated steelies..
why would you want those big sporty alloys showing it’s a performance car when you’re removing all the other tells from the outside..

Will look like you’re driving around on large, rubber coated 2p pieces... rumour has it they might go the whole hog are remove the seat badge from the wheels completely and set real 2p’s into the centre.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Everyone now seems to be getting early build weeks. I seem to be the only one with a build week 48. Which won't be ready to collect until Jan.

What did I ever do to offend the SEAT gods so much...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Copra68
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members