MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
But what are we going to talk about once the spec. of the WK42-> models is confirmed?

Or will the forum divide into "Frankencupra" vs "Copper W*nkers" and how much better/worse our cars are...

They've certainly milked this MK3 model
R
300 carbon
290 frankenCupra
290 Copper edition

Am I missing any?

I know the R and carbon are a limited edition, but the frankenCupra is even more limited.
The Copper might be too depending on what they do with the MK4.

Which ones will hold their value.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Where did the Sub 8 fit into that?

Wasn't it a 280...
It was launched on the 280. Replicating the version that took the ring record for fastest front wheel drive car.

Think it was just brembos, tyres and skirts. Could be wrong though. Similar to the performance pack on the 300.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
This just in from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts on an ST 4Drive ordered in June, and CS said BW41;

Further to the recent order you have placed with us for your Seat Leon Sport Tourer 2.0 TSI Cupra 300 DSG 4WD, we promised that we would email you when we receive further information relating to your vehicle.

Further to information from the dealer, your vehicle is estimated to arrive with our supplier on 28/12/2018. Please note that the revised due date is intended only as a guide. Only when our supplier has confirmed that your vehicle has arrived in stock can we confirm the final delivery date with yourself.

Should this date change again, we will contact you with further information.

Might call them and ask for Spec?

Reactions: olaf

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
This just in from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts on an ST 4Drive ordered in June, and CS said BW41;

Further to the recent order you have placed with us for your Seat Leon Sport Tourer 2.0 TSI Cupra 300 DSG 4WD, we promised that we would email you when we receive further information relating to your vehicle.

Further to information from the dealer, your vehicle is estimated to arrive with our supplier on 28/12/2018. Please note that the revised due date is intended only as a guide. Only when our supplier has confirmed that your vehicle has arrived in stock can we confirm the final delivery date with yourself.

BW 41 but they don't expect it till the end of December?

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
What options, if any, did you go for out of interest Kenton?

Has the provisional date changed?

I've got an ST on order with Nationwide but I added bucket seats, advanced comfort, camera, KESSY, nav high, pano roof and winter pack.
Currently showing as dealer date of 08/02/19.

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK

If it truly is BW41, thats one heck of a dingy they're floating it over on

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
God knows how you can order in June and get a BW 41, maybe the correct one is December.

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
This just in from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts on an ST 4Drive ordered in June, and CS said BW41
Week 41 cars will arrive in the UK in the first half of November...

...whilst asking them the specification you might want to find out what they are planning to do with it for circa 6 weeks before it arrives at the retailer after Christmas!

Reactions: walshy

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Week 41 cars will arrive in the UK in the first half of November...

...whilst asking them the specification you might want to find out what they are planning to do with it for circa 6 weeks before it arrives at the retailer after Christmas!

It looks like my BW39 might end up being halfway through november if it didnt get on the Pegasus Ace haha

Nick Woods

Aug 23, 2018
UK - Midlands
Im gutted we (the Frankencupra owners) cant order these bad boys from the seat accessories

falk-classical-chefs-set.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.