MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Nick Woods

Aug 23, 2018
UK - Midlands
Well. I’m a BW38 and apparently my car is still on a ship (according to my dealer a couple of hours ago) , so can only assume it’s the pegasus ace that mine is on... and not the Aquarius... or it’s not been updated yet ...

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Well. I’m a BW38 and apparently my car is still on a ship (according to my dealer a couple of hours ago) , so can only assume it’s the pegasus ace that mine is on... and not the Aquarius... or it’s not been updated yet ...

Yeah my dealer seemed to be a little behind, but the good news is.. if it's on the Pegasus Ace it's left Sheerness and will be in Grimsby tomorrow evening :)

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
Anybody got any ideas what to do about insurance,I now know the reg and the fact it's a 290 but literally nothing else.
When I type in that it's a 68 plate it just brings up the 300 option obviously,if I ring the insurance up what are the chances that they're not even gonna have a clue about this latest model.
I have asked for a full spec off my broker so I'll see what I receive

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Anybody got any ideas what to do about insurance,I now know the reg and the fact it's a 290 but literally nothing else.
When I type in that it's a 68 plate it just brings up the 300 option obviously,if I ring the insurance up what are the chances that they're not even gonna have a clue about this latest model.
I have asked for a full spec off my broker so I'll see what I receive

They’ll probably just use the previous 290 details.

Hopefully should have my reg details tomorrow so I can start getting quotes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: walshy

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
When I ordered the car I got a quote for a 300 which came to £618 and I'm 24 so I didn't think it was a bad price, I hope it's not more for the bloody 290!
I’m 37 with a billion years no claims, one of the lowest rated postcodes, no endorsements, never has insurance cancelled etc...£600 for me too.

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
When I ordered the car I got a quote for a 300 which came to £618 and I'm 24 so I didn't think it was a bad price, I hope it's not more for the bloody 290!
Well I'm 29 and getting around the £600 mark on a 300, theoretically shouldn't the 290 be cheaper? Insurances make they're own rules though so I'll have to see!
At the moment the DVLA website has no details available for the reg that I've been given so the insurance companies have no chance