MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

AlexOS

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
I actually prefer the black callipers and I think a back flag will look good too...but just a pity there won't be many of them on show.

Reactions: AlexOS

AlexOS

I actually prefer the black callipers and I think a back flag will look good too...but just a pity there won't be many of them on show.
I think the red calipers just show it off a bit better, but that is obviously down to personal preference, and there will probably be a pretty even split on here..

However, I absolutely believe there should be AT LEAST 2 flags, probably 3, in either original OR black.... Front grill, Boot and Steering Wheel.. Trouble is, I can't seem to find one online anywhere to put one on the boot myself, as from what i can see, they've only ever done the black one on the grill, as the R had a hybrid flag/R badge... I did see one, but it looked like a dodgy reproduction..

Reactions: Brooster89

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Trouble is, I can't seem to find one online anywhere to put one on the boot myself, as from what i can see, they've only ever done the black one on the grill, as the R had a hybrid flag/R badge... I did see one, but it looked like a dodgy reproduction..

Ask Mike at Listers for a price on the badge. If it’s available he will be able to help and it will be genuine.

Or contact @Damo H. I think he’s probably going to have one he might not need if he rebadged his Carbon ST.

Reactions: Damo H

Brian

Oct 15, 2018
Damn, that copper Seat logo looks like ****, especially on the front of the car...

Hate my choice of desire red! :banghead:

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Wonder what they will do with the chrome 4Drive badge?

The flag is a little annoying, although it's only the on the gearstick surround and the steering wheel that I will miss.

Reactions: AlexOS

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Damn, that copper Seat logo looks like ****, especially on the front of the car...

Hate my choice of desire red! :banghead:
You do realise those where ‘questionable’ photoshops.

@bluehandle #SorryNotSorry

Edit - It’s also worth noting that although replacing the badges will be expensive, having them wrapped isn’t. I think I’m either going copper on my carbon, and going for the full Cupra R ST look, or going for Carbon Fibre wrap. May try it myself before asking a professional if I make a mess of it.

Reactions: Maypack

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
^^^ The Cupra R image is probably the closest we have at the moment:

Cupra-R-24-9.jpg

Reactions: Copra68

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Happy to see your efforts :)
Its funny you should say that, a mate at work wants to get one so warned him about the copper.

He wants white, but may get black, so currently doing it for him on a white car...

..doesn't help those of you who have ordered red/blue though.

But this is the image I've started with. Better to start with a big image first...

http://www.dennishorton.co.uk/seat/new-cars/leon-cupra/

...and this when saved is massive 8468 x 4842 pixels.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I need to do a better photo to be fair. That image has clearly been photoshopped already, but didn;t realise how much. However I wasn't editing that bit. Will now do it on a real car, just want to find a decent sized photo.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.