MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Richard Blackman

Oct 9, 2018
Morning all,

I believe we will get the details on the interior very very soon

This is based on details similar to what @Damo7 provided and was posted on the Spanish forum.

It's not an official SEAT internal document.

I know that this is the planned tiddler Cupra but maybe if the copper internals (including seat stiching) are similar to that shown in picture 4 then maybe one could live with it? (Maybe not...)

Externally, copper looks ok in the grey?

https://www.carbuyer.co.uk/cupra-ibiza-images-2018#3

3e4e92f709640ba126120261074c32f8.jpg
410f0bcbf58baaefaec81a9c8ace07c7.jpg
8ff9f4cc66c393ca22e4c8908e7692a0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

AlexOS

I know that this is the planned tiddler Cupra but maybe if the copper internals (including seat stiching) are similar to that shown in picture 4 then maybe one could live with it? (Maybe not...)

I understand totally why the new CUPRA branded cars don’t have the flag, but I’m not getting one of those, I’m getting a SEAT Leon Cupra, and Seat Cupras have had the flag for over 20 years, why the hell are they dropping it for the last few cars?!?!?!

Brian

Oct 15, 2018

I acually think that the Cupra logo in copper looks pretty nice in that link there... Both on the outside front and on inside stearing wheel.
But the Seat logo in copper, not that much! :(

AlexOS

I acually think that the Cupra logo in copper looks pretty nice in that link there... Both on the outside front and on inside stearing wheel.
But the Seat logo in copper, not that much! :(
That’s the problem though, we are getting the Seat logo in copper and in most cases, out cars aren’t Grey.. we should have a choice..

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
So just to confirm... the released images from the Spanish forum are exactly what I said more than 2 months ago...

Wow imagine that...

Wow....

Mostly negative comments and I was only giving the info I had.

Anyway, I hold you so!

Jamie-g

Oct 9, 2018
It was booked onto transport last Thursday and I really hope I get a call in the next few days to arrange collection, but I highly doubt it :(

I know there's a few people with Monday and Tuesday collection days!

You never know pal. What colour you getting?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.