MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

AlexOS

Uk configurator no longer gives the option for 290 lux. What is going on with SEAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they are probably updating.

I had a call from my CS claim manager this afternoon, telling me that my ST, which was delayed from Wk42 to Wk43 was built last week afterall and it now in transit... The delay was apparently not that they weren't building but that they could not ship until the technical data was received, and that this was received today meaning all ST data is now in.

Assuming this is correct, then they may well be updating the configurator etc, and that could account for changes..

Still no information on whether Seat ever intend on giving out photos of the copper Cupras though.

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
Although I agree with the first part of your comment, I wouldn't necessarily agree with the 2nd part. There are plenty of people on here who have gone with a remap rather than a tuning box whilst still in warranty.

Suppose it all depends what the warranty work is for, if its for a blown turbo and they see the td1 flag, there is no chance its getting replaced for free.

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
Thanks for the info,
I've only ever had remaps with very good results and stayed away from the tuning boxes......maybe it's time to have a re-think

Not saying its the wrong thing to do, suppose it all depends on how picky the garage want to be. everyone has different experiences

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
I think they are probably updating.

I had a call from my CS claim manager this afternoon, telling me that my ST, which was delayed from Wk42 to Wk43 was built last week afterall and it now in transit... The delay was apparently not that they weren't building but that they could not ship until the technical data was received, and that this was received today meaning all ST data is now in.

Assuming this is correct, then they may well be updating the configurator etc, and that could account for changes..

Still no information on whether Seat ever intend on giving out photos of the copper Cupras though.

Does that mean you have no copper bits? if so thats bloody good news for yourself!

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Thank you for contacting SEAT UK regarding your Order.

I have spoken to our Brand Support Team and they have confirmed the Winter Pack is not included with your Order.

Please accept my apologies if you have been provided incorrect information previously.

Kind regards

Terry Potts
Customer Relations Advisor

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Thank you for contacting SEAT UK regarding your Order.

I have spoken to our Brand Support Team and they have confirmed the Winter Pack is not included with your Order.

Please accept my apologies if you have been provided incorrect information previously.

Kind regards

Terry Potts
Customer Relations Advisor

There's no unlike button :(

Reactions: BipedalMale

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
What is bw41 and bw42 ?
Week of build.

Epoch calendar attached.