MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

ScottyP89

This is my trim
3aea9140a9ed7d5dde6a6723fbdf5598.jpg
Do you have the start/stop button? I thought that only came as part of the KESSY pack on the Cupra LUX now? Looks good though!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Duck Josh

Oct 24, 2018
Just got a quote on a 300 as I can’t put the 290 in on a comparison website £750 27years old with 7 year ncb no points seat insurance wanted £1500 :blink:, looking forward on hearing some pops and bangs from your new cars
Esure, Halifax And RAC let you put in the 290. Halifax and RAC didn’t want to know and Esure quoted me £950. I’m 25 with 6 years NC. I’m on the verge of cancelling my order I put in on Monday. Would love to get the car but there’s no way I’m paying that much to drive it.

Cheapest I’ve found is £600 with AXA but that’s on a 300. Rang them up yesterday to see if they’d put a note on and got shot down straight away saying they won’t do that.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Do you have the start/stop button? I thought that only came as part of the KESSY pack on the Cupra LUX now? Looks good though!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
A lot of us here had MY18 orders converted to MY19 so we were able to retain our individual MY18 options.

Looks like KESSY had been spec'd as a MY18 option.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Esure, Halifax And RAC let you put in the 290. Halifax and RAC didn’t want to know and Esure quoted me £950. I’m 25 with 6 years NC. I’m on the verge of cancelling my order I put in on Monday. Would love to get the car but there’s no way I’m paying that much to drive it.

Cheapest I’ve found is £600 with AXA but that’s on a 300. Rang them up yesterday to see if they’d put a note on and got shot down straight away saying they won’t do that.

Reckon in a few weeks the 290 will be able on most insurances

It’s only cause the first of the 290’s were only registered last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duck Josh

Oct 24, 2018
Reckon in a few weeks the 290 will be able on most insurances

It’s only cause the first of the 290’s were only registered last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it’s gonna be that long then I’ll probably end up cancelling within the cooling off period unfortunately. I’m not paying upwards of a grand for insurance. The search continues...

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
So my car was delivered with a nail in the tyre, flashed up on the dash low pressure.i contacted Wessex fleet immediately,literally ten mins after the delivery driver left.
5 days later and still no resolution,they're customer service has been dreadful.
They've had me go to a local garage for a price on the tyre and I've emailed them a shot of the quote.
Really not been happy at all with Wessex fleet

Ben Snape

Oct 17, 2018

Just tried those three you said all
Said unfortunately can’t give you a quote what the hells going on they are a hot hatch of today not a Lamborghini hurrican or a Bugatti Chiron :doh:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise