MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
ordered through nationwide vehicle contracts - site currently states 7-21days delivery only colours are magnetic/midnight/Mystery. I took the magnetic they are all BW40/41 cars so no Copper etc good deals I thought. I took a 6+23 with 10k miles, GAP insurance was only £199

How much for gap insurance - i nearly fell off my chair!

AlexOS

well if that the case I'm happy you did as it means I can drive it earlier than most!:drive1:

I did notice that all have winter pack/Black leather seats
also got the Kessy and wirelsss charger..

Going to speak to my wife about cancelling and re-ordering, but its about £17 per month more that our current order.. although on the plus side, winter pack, kessy, much quicker delivery and best of all... NO COPPER... hmm? lol

Reactions: beddin90

GordonMcC

Feb 8, 2017
Ayrshire, Scotland
also got the Kessy and wirelsss charger..

Going to speak to my wife about cancelling and re-ordering, but its about £17 per month more that our current order.. although on the plus side, winter pack, kessy, much quicker delivery and best of all... NO COPPER... hmm? lol
do they come with KESSY and wireless charger?

AlexOS

do they come with KESSY and wireless charger?
Yes, it’s under the security tab on the spec.. the winter pack is in the packs tab.. And ACC.. although the ones I saw still have the Alcantara Seats.. which I preferred as leather looks a bit crappy over time and is way too hot in the summer

Only downside I can see is it’s back to the 6 speed DSG, but even that has the advantage or being a fraction quicker for the sake of a couple of MPG on the motorway.

Last edited:

GordonMcC

Feb 8, 2017
Ayrshire, Scotland
Yes, it’s under the security tab on the spec.. the winter pack is in the packs tab.. And ACC.. although the ones I saw still have the Alcantara Seats.. which I preferred as leather looks a bit crappy over time and is way too hot in the summer

Only downside I can see is it’s back to the 6 speed DSG, but even that has the advantage or being a fraction quicker for the sake of a couple of MPG on the motorway.
are you sure your not looking at the LUX model, KESSY and ACC not mentioned on NVC security tab

brivww

Brian W
Jan 30, 2018
Quick Update on my 4 Drive
Built 19th October but STILL showing on way from factory to port.

The delay is due to the technical data being delayed and they wont ship until then. Doesn't make much sense to me to back them up at the port!

I thought all Technical Data has now been received going from previous posts?

Also though some people had received confirmation that their ST 4 Drives were confirmed as on the ship to the UK?

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
5 days later and still waiting for the new finance documents, then have to wait 14 days cooling off.

Car is sat taxed at the dealers, really fed up now. They have know for 3 months the model is changing :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::censored::censored:

Still waiting for finance forms, it has been 1 week. The car has been at dealers since Monday.

If your lease company uses Arval I would look elsewhere.

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
Anyone else get nervous when a BCA inspector us looking round their car?

I had an independent inspector look at my octavia and yes i was nervous as hell! his comment started have you actually driven it? i was a bit OCD on detailing it - even then he was having a look around he was oddly really interested in the tool kit and lack of spare wheel, even though you dont get a spare wheel anymore.

Then the BCA monkeys arrived hours later to collected it thats where my bad experience started...they took the car day before a bank holiday, it then obvioulsy sat on a trailer all over the weekend and i had an invoice for a further month rental - I rang arval and massively complained sent over the signed form from the inspection and the BCA collection and eventually they admitted it was an error and returned my payment they took.

Arval were useless, they then rang me about 6 months later asking if i wanted to lease another car with them....wouldnt use them again in a hurry.

Jordan McCabe

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone else get nervous when a BCA inspector us looking round their car?
I’m prepared with photos and notes against the guidelines so if they try to charge me for anything I think is OTT they will receive a cheque in the post for what I consider reasonable and they can swivel for the rest of it.

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
I’m prepared with photos and notes against the guidelines so if they try to charge me for anything I think is OTT they will receive a cheque in the post for what I consider reasonable and they can swivel for the rest of it.

Very wise I took photos of everything and i mean everything!

Reactions: Jordan McCabe

Ben Snape

Oct 17, 2018
Great on the commute to work this morning was a little to eager on the traffic lights and went on amber to green and it flashed on me looks my insurance for my new cupra is going to be a tad more expensive now :censored:

AlexOS

are you sure your not looking at the LUX model, KESSY and ACC not mentioned on NVC security tab
https://www.nationwidevehiclecontra...sport-tourer/2-0-tsi-cupra-300-ez-dsg-4drive1
ACC under driver convenience
Kessy under security
winter pack under packs..

Edit: they have the Cupra 4drive listed twice, once as an offer, with the 7-21 day delivery, with the options included, in black or Myst Blue...

And once as the standard price, without the options, but by the look of it, exactly the same price, but more colour options. (this would probably be a new order and therefore with the copper etc.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Brooster89